Wally Olins, the business legend credited with inventing the concept of brand identity, has died aged 83 after a short illness.
JWT is to revert to its roots after nine years, by renaming the agency J.Walter Thompson to coincide with its 150-year anniversary.
Gmail recently rolled out additional changes to its inbox that could have implications for marketers, including an unsubscribe link next to the sender's details in the head of an email.
Peperami, the meat snack brand, has returned to TV advertising with its 21-year-old "It's a bit of an Animal" slogan, and a partnership with Doc Martens.
US Airways was forced to apologise after tweeting an image of a woman with a toy plane in her vagina at a customer during a previously innocuous exchange with the person.
Bauer Media UK, home to brands including heat, Grazia, Empire, Magic and Absolute Radio, has restructured its commercial operation away from platform led sales into teams focused around clients and agency relationships.
Zeebox, the second-screen TV app part-owned by BSkyB, has relaunched as Beamly in an attempt to become less tech-focused and more social.
British Airways has partnered with the founder of the Rooftop Film Club, Gerry Cottle Jnr, to bring a summer programme of outdoor film screenings to consumers across the capital.
Claudine Collins, managing director of MediaCom, and Bruce Daisley, managing director of Twitter UK, will take centre stage at the industry's biggest night of the year, as co-chairs of the Media Week Awards 2014.
Smoking makes you less attractive to the opposite sex. Action on Smoking and Health (Ash) believes it has proved this by creating two profiles on dating app Tinder using images of the same person, with one profile portraying her as a smoker and the o...
P&O Cruises has appointed Founded to its creative account following a four-way competitive pitch process.
Homebase has signed a three-year deal with BSkyB's customer intelligence arm Sky IQ.
Explore Brand Republic
The results are in - PRWeek unveils the best employers in the PR industry today.
Digital agency executives in North America were paid over 40 per cent more than those in Europe in 2013, according to a global salary report.
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Companies such as Dell and American Express top the charts every time wh...
Today the wonders of technology seem boundless. From noise cancelling he...
Pooling data effectively from multiple touch points enables marketers to...
- Gunpowder Consulting
- Date: Tue 29 Apr 2014 - Tue 29 Apr 2014
- Venue: Central Working Shoreditch 6-8 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4BX More
- Date: Tue 29 Apr 2014 - Tue 29 Apr 2014
- Venue: Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London, W1K 7TN More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Online Resourcing
by Javier Burón, 16/04/2014
by Chris J Reed, 15/04/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Senior communicators now need the knowledge and ability to take on a more central corporate role.
In the first of a new series, our digital expert explains the best way to manage social customer service.
CSR was a good start, but we need a different mindset for combining profit and conscience in marketing today.
This is a rare opportunity for advertisers looking to be associated with the crème de la crème of the motor industry, and engage with eBay's 3 million monthly motor enthusiasts and the vast majority of the leading OEMs (covering vehicles and parts an...