Twitter has launched an online learning hub for agencies to help them maximise their marketing on the platform.
STV, the channel-three licensee in Scotland, has reported pre-tax profit of £8.4 million in the first half of 2014, up 35.5 per cent year on year.
Celebrity Cruises has appointed Goodstuff as its media planning and buying agency, following a four-month competitive pitch process.
TalkTalk is releasing an app that allows users to make their own music videos and will use the best in its X Factor idents.
Bombardier, the ale brand, has commenced its marketing campaign for the first time since the death of actor Rik Mayall.
Burger King has confirmed plans to buy coffee brand Tim Hortons in an $11bn (£6.7bn) deal, but has been forced to fend off criticism that its decision to base the new group's corporate headquarters in Canada is aimed at reducing its corporate tax bil...
Samsung has unveiled two new wearable devices, including a pair of headphones that clasp around the user's neck and vibrate whenever there's a new call or text.
Betfred will launch its first brand campaign and its inaugural spot from Brothers and Sisters tomorrow, ahead of the second weekend of the new Premier League season.
The latest virals from Kia, Nike and Sony.
GlaxoSmithKline is giving its corporate sites a makeover, in what it views as a key step towards bolstering the company's image globally.
Pernod Ricard CMO Martin Riley will retire in December, with the drinks company set to replace him with current South Africa managing director Conor McQuaid.
Ice cream brand Magnum has unveiled a smartphone app that allows users to seek out friends in the local area and invite them to "get together for a Magnum".
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Chris Arnold, 27/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Marketers must take steps to overcome the challenges presented by consumers' changing media consumption.
The future of programmatic lies in new technology that brings transparency and control for advertisers.
Diffusion's global managing director, Daljit Bhurji, explains the best way to manage your brand's social customer-service function
Mobile display targeting has been a tricky area to get right.