Mobile adspend in the UK is expected to rise 90% this year to hit around £2.26 billion, placing it ahead of advertising being placed in print newspapers, according to a report.
Leo Burnett, Carat, Ogilvy & Mather and Yahoo executives have emerged among the winners of the 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition, an initiative from the IPA and Campaign to find female industry leaders of the future.
Virgin Holidays marketing director Andrew Shelton is to leave the brand after eight years in the role, to pursue "new opportunities" in the travel sector and further afield.
Omnicom Media Group has bought Mobile5, the mobile marketing agency with clients such as Samsung, Canon and Trinity Mirror.
Sir Martin Sorrell, the chief executive of WPP, has secured nearly £23 million in shares, a payout from the marcoms group's long-term incentive scheme.
Far from unbridled joy and enthusiasm at the wonders of technical innovation and human achievements, the outlook in Austin this year is far more measured, writes Simon McEvoy, planning director at Jam.
R/GA's Austin office held a session for investors on Saturday 8 March where they heard pitches from start-ups nurtured by the digital agency as part of its connected devices accelerator.
ESTV's upcoming London Live has joined television's marketing body Thinkbox ahead of its launch on 31 March.
Men and women dressed as bananas, Tetris pieces, sushi and a washing machine take on the world's leading rugby sevens players in a surreal hip hop-style battle in this HSBC film.
Instagram has signed its first major ad deal with a media agency group, a commitment from Omnicom to spend up to $40 million (£24.1 million) a year in the US.
The Financial Times has launched its FT Global Commercial Academy (GCA) today, a learning and development programme for staff ahead of its move into a single-edition, global print product in the second quarter of 2014.
Harrods will target a youth audience for the first time in its history with brand activity that will kick off with the headline sponsorship of this month's Vogue Festival.
Explore Brand Republic
Salaries for London marketers in 2013 increased by up to 45% when moving jobs, with the trend set to continue this year, according to recruitment firm Robert Walters.
The Marketing Society Forum: Developing a wide skill-set might provide more opportunities for career development and earn marketing a place at the top table.
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Digital consumers today expect recognition when they first interact with...
Did you know that consumers who research on their mobile while shopping ...
With half of UK households owning at least 3 connected devices, consumer...
- IP Events Ltd
- Date: Tue 11 Mar 2014 - Wed 12 Mar 2014
- Venue: Business Design Centre, Islington, London More
- Wilson Luna Ltd
- Date: Sat 15 Mar 2014 - Sun 16 Mar 2014
- Venue: The Thistle Hotel Marble Arch London W1H 7EH More
- Rising Media Inc
- Date: Sun 16 Mar 2014 - Thu 20 Mar 2014
- Venue: 55 Fourth Street San Francisco, CA 94103 USA More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Online Resourcing
by David Skerrett, 11/03/2014
by Campaign Guest, 11/03/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Five hints and tips on how you need to approach a move beyond borders.
Access Point present an exciting opportunity to promote your clients product or service in over 400 Sainsbury's stores across the country.
Customers expect more these days. The trouble is knowing more of what.