Morrisons, the UK's fourth biggest supermarket chain, is to make its first foray into online grocery, after striking a 25-year deal with internet grocer Ocado.
What does David Beckham's retirement from football mean for sponsors? The iconic player has appeared in more ads than any other player in the history of football.
The Independent's former editor-in-chief and MD Simon Kelner is heading up a newly created PR agency launched by advertising agency Beattie McGuinness Bungay (BMB).
This evening (15 May) Chelsea will take on Benfica in the UEFA Europa League final. The game, screened live on ITV, is anticipated reaching a record global audience.
Nestlé is axing Jenny Craig, its UK weight-loss programme, putting 12 jobs at risk.
BlackBerry plans to launch its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) instant messenger service for free on the iOS and Android platforms this summer.
Vauxhall has extended its deal with The Football Association (FA) for a further four-years as England football team lead sponsor, with the car marque claiming its sponsorship has delivered "extraordinary" levels of brand awareness.
118 118, the directory enquiries business, is looking for a UK creative shop.
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
Ian Katz the long-time deputy editor of The Guardian and heir apparent to Alan Rusbridger is to leave the paper and take up the top job at 'Newsnight', the BBC's troubled current affairs flagship.
Samsung and its agency Cheil dominate the chart this week with three ads, shared a combined 375,000 times.
In 1986 when Alex Ferguson became Manchester United manager, the club had a value of £15m, a sum that might buy a decent midfield player today.
Google is launching a music streaming subscription service called All Access as it looks to compete with the likes of Spotify and Microsoft's Xbox Music.
ITV and Channel 4 have both claimed they will outperform the TV ad market in 2013.
Explore Brand Republic
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Thu 23 May 2013 - Thu 23 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London