The Prism data scandal, in which the UK and US governments have been found to be "legally compelling collection" of information from internet giants Google and Facebook, is fraught with issues, and will change perceptions on privacy, warns WPP's lead...
Sony has awarded the global media planning account for its mobile arm and the European media business for its electronics division to MediaCom, following a competitive pitch process.
Burger King is to begin selling its Angus burgers for the first time since axing the range in January as a result of the horsemeat scandal.
The UK's four largest internet service providers (ISPs) will contribute a combined £1m to help the Internet Watch Foundation root out online child abuse.
A number of major food brands and retailers, including Mars, PepsiCo and Tesco, have agreed to use a standardised nutritional label on the front of their products packs.
Catch up with the action in Cannes, including sessions from speakers including Jack Black, Jenson Button and Martha Stewart.
Kia Motors will sponsor all content related to this summer's Ashes series between the England and Australia cricket teams, in a deal brokered by Havas Media Group.
Brands must address complacent online ad placement because the Facebook domestic abuse ad scandal represented only the "tip of the iceberg", claims content verification firm Project Sunblock.
Coca-Cola has stated that it will not adopt the new traffic-light labelling scheme unveiled today (19 June) by the government.
Ogilvy & Mather London bagged Gold Lions for all eight of its Expedia entries in the Outdoor Lions, while its sister agency Ogilvy France took home the Grand Prix.
Gavin Patterson, the former Procter & Gamble (P&G) marketer and Advertising Association president, has been named as the chief executive of BT Group.
News Corporation's publishing assets fell on their first day of trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) today as the long-awaited break-up of Rupert Murdoch's media empire began.
Mr Porter, the online menswear portal, is hosting a digital campaign that offers tips and advice about how best to enjoy and serve whisky, for Diageo's Alexander & James, the premium drinks online retailer.
VCCP has unveiled the first major wide-reaching, digitally-centric piece of activity in its ongoing Coors Light campaign, which is fronted by movie star legend Jean Claude Van Damme.
Explore Brand Republic
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast)
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
- Date: Fri 14 Jun 2013 - Wed 31 Jul 2013
- Date: Fri 14 Jun 2013 - Fri 28 Jun 2013
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Thu 20 Jun 2013
- Venue: Altitude London, Millbank Tower, SW1P 4QP More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London