WPP's third-quarter revenues rose 3.1 per cent to £2.8 billion, according to the company's trading report.
It is the banner ad's 20th birthday this week, and it's time marketers turned to better formats in a modern web, writes Jeremy Arditi, UK MD and senior vice president of international at Teads.
Pepsi Max has released an online film to coincide with Halloween that pranks cinemagoers.
Twitter has traditionally had a strained relationship with external developers, but now the company has launched new tools that brings tweets into third-party apps. That could make marketers' lives easier, writes Itay Godot, vice president of sales a...
Johnnie Walker, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account.
Channel 4 has expanded its interactive ad formats to tablet and mobile devices.
While Catholic priests have this week warned that celebrating Halloween could encourage satanism, brands in the UK and overseas clearly don't share the clergy's view.
Honda has released an interactive film on YouTube that lets viewers switch between stories about a suburban school run and an art heist to promote the new Civic Type R model, which will be on sale in 2015.
The Royal Society for Public Health is putting pressure on alcoholic drinks brands to introduce calorie information on their labelling, to combat obesity and encourage healthier drinking habits.
SodaStream's chief executive has said sorry and admitted the company "made a mistake spending millions of dollars on a Super Bowl commercial" that saw brand ambassador Scarlett Johansson say "Sorry Coke and Pepsi".
Consumer confidence is the highest it has been for seven years, according to Nielsen research, but the prevailing mood is still one of pessimism.
To mark today's spooky occasion, Campaign thought we would treat - not trick - you to the world's most-shared Halloween ads.
Explore Brand Republic
What's the secret to creativity in marketing? It lies in the 'usefulness' of the work. Brands ignore this at their peril and are wasting their time in the experience economy, warns Charles Vallance, co-founder and chairman of VCCP.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
In the UK, real-time advertising accounts for 14% of brands' total displ...
There are over 50 billion connected devices that together form the Inter...
This hugely popular eBook forms part of our Power Of Live Series: Social...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by PepsiCo
Shopper Insights ManagerNegotiable salary, based in Theale
by Claudia Bhugra-Schmid, 31/10/2014
by Jonathan Akwue, 31/10/2014
by The Wall, 31/10/2014
by Sebastian Dreyfus, 31/10/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Mark Bucknell and Kate Tovey of JCDecaux talk about the launch of Old Street EC1 and its partnership with Google.
Watch highlights of AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA.