Apple is investigating claims its iCloud service was exploited as part of a hack which leaked private photographs of celebrities online.
Ice cream brand Ben & Jerry's kicks off its 2014 'Join Our Core' global contest today, calling on social enterprise start-ups to compete for a $10,000 (£6,000) cash prize.
Tesco Mobile is launching a brand campaign in the UK created by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Got something to say? The team at Brand Republic is trialling a new, site-wide chat function to give you even more opportunity to share your views.
KFC is rolling out the "biggest overhaul" to its menu for two decades today, with the launch of pulled chicken.
The 11th UK series of 'The X Factor' launched to a peak audience of 10.6 million, the highest for three years, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Vizeum has hired the MediaCom managing partner Jem Lloyd-Williams to the newly created role of executive director, product.
The Times has launched a further instalment of its Unquiet Film Series documenting the kidnapping and return of two journalists in Syria.
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Electronic Arts has launched a real-time, social media sitcom to promote the launch of 'The Sims 4'.
Burberry has put consumers at the centre of its launch campaign for My Burberry perfume, and brought together its star models Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss for the first time.
Monocle has sold a stake to the Japanese media company Nikkei, as the two companies enter into a strategic partnership.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Account DirectorSalary dependant on experience, based in London
by Lol and Nat, 02/09/2014
by Jason Mander, 02/09/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Amscreen introduces a new way to buy, monitor and review outdoor advertising using data from its OptimEyes screen network.
Programmatic is ripping up the advertising rule book. However, there's no need for marketers to fear, if you truly understand your brand's audience.
As consumers embrace new digital formats and platforms, print appears to be falling by the wayside. Or is it?
In the second of a series of four articles on marketing effectiveness, Marketing and Canon talk to leading global marketers about identifying tangible measures of success.
Marketers must take steps to overcome the challenges presented by consumers' changing media consumption.