Hertz, the New Jersey-based car-rental company, is holding a pan-European review of its media planning and buying arrangements. A pitch is scheduled to take place later this month.
Quiet Storm's board of directors is buying back the 50 per cent stake it sold to Inferno ahead of the latter's merger with DraftFCB.
Nissan has launched a social media campaign using Instagram, designed to build awareness and buzz surrounding the launch of its Juke model.
JWT London has picked up all of Rowntree's UK digital advertising business following a competitive pitch.
News UK's chief executive Mike Darcey launched another full frontal assault on its newspaper rivals today, questioning the long-term business models of both.
Save The Children has launched a hard-hitting campaign designed to create empathy among the British public by following a girl's fight to survive in war-torn London.
Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, has signed up as Yahoo's global football ambassador ahead of the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Belinda Parmar, chief executive of tech consultancy Lady Geek, believes that women will be the biggest market for wearable tech. However, until now, development has been focused more on the tech, less on the wearable.
Facebook research has found that 42 per cent of adults start activities on one device and finish on another, suggesting device-switching has become mainstream among adults in the UK.
OgilvyOne was told late yesterday (5 March) that it has lost British Airways' loyalty account, after six years running the famous Executive Club scheme.
A group of 10 comms people are helping the new interim Ukrainian government put out the message that it is legitimate and counter alleged Russian propaganda.
Explore Brand Republic
Salaries for London marketers in 2013 increased by up to 45% when moving jobs, with the trend set to continue this year, according to recruitment firm Robert Walters.
The Marketing Society Forum: Developing a wide skill-set might provide more opportunities for career development and earn marketing a place at the top table.
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Digital consumers today expect recognition when they first interact with...
Did you know that consumers who research on their mobile while shopping ...
The Road to Viewability: Itâ€™s a New Era of Accountability for Vendors, Publishers and Advertisers. (Expert Reports)
In 2012, 1.8 trillion display ads were paid for, but not seen. For adver...
- Date: Fri 07 Mar 2014 - Fri 07 Mar 2014
- Venue: The Proud Archivist, 2-10 Hertford Rd London N1 5ET More
- IP Events Ltd
- Date: Tue 11 Mar 2014 - Wed 12 Mar 2014
- Venue: Business Design Centre, Islington, London More
- Wilson Luna Ltd
- Date: Sat 15 Mar 2014 - Sun 16 Mar 2014
- Venue: The Thistle Hotel Marble Arch London W1H 7EH More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- Design Director (FMCG) become £55-65K, Central London
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Online Resourcing
by Katie Poole, 06/03/2014
Goodbye, social media: it’s time for brands to reclaim control of their online presence External website
by Roland LaPlante, 06/03/2014
by Ardi Kolah, 06/03/2014
by Polly Becker, 06/03/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Customers expect more these days. The trouble is knowing more of what.
This month our expert explains why digital media has made storytelling an even more important and effective marketing tool.
Marketers have entered 2014 with more optimism than the past few years. But what does this mean for content marketing? Laura Howes reports