Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
Trinity Mirror has reported "good progression" in its half-yearly results today, with digital revenues rising nearly 50% and falls in print ads slowing.
The Mayor of London's office is seeking a brand partner for the capital's New Year's Eve celebrations, following the decision of Vodafone not to sponsor the event for a second year.
Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
Malaysia Airlines may change its name as it contemplates a rebrand to salvage its reputation after two tragic incidents in less than six months.
Banana Republic has launched an online boutique to promote signature looks for different professions, including the stereotypical Silicon Valley "start-up guy".
My name is David Schneider and I'm a Twitter addict.
Virgin Holidays has responded to a spoof ad by mobile operator Three that said "Sorry for the holiday spam", with its own jokey campaign telling consumers not to apologise.
For parents being driven mad by moaning kids during the summer holidays, and for kids bored of hanging around with the oldies, help is at hand in the form of an iOS and Android app called iSpies.
The Co-operative Food is introducing hi-tech trolleys to selected stores so that its customers can use a bolted-on tablet to express their views on products, services and social issues while they shop.
Social networks are fuelling social anxiety on an unparalleled scale and brands are in the firing line, writes Nicola Kemp.
Ryanair has announced a net profit of €197m £(156m) for its first quarter, a 152% hike on the same period last year, a performance driven in part by a concerted effort to improve its once-combative approach to customer service.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Happiness. We all crave it in our lives and yet in the workplace it is so often undervalued. It seems simple. An environment where people are happy in their jobs and given the respect and freedom to be themselves will enable the best work and ideas t...More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
The year 2013 saw a 50% increase in web traffic from mobiles and tablets...
Brand Experience, Multichannel Personalisation & Marketing Automation - Making it Work For You (Expert Reports)
The necessity for brands to communicate with their customers through hig...
Twitter is the live medium that has quite literally changed the way bran...
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Date: Tue 29 Jul 2014 - Tue 29 Jul 2014
- Venue: Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Carnival UK
by Emma Sexton, 29/07/2014
by The Wall, 29/07/2014
by Ben Leeves, 28/07/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Winner for May/June 2014
Programmatic trading enables tailored content to reach consumers at the right place, at the right time, using data and technology for real-time targeting. Ad tech is transforming advertising and the business models of media owners, but some industry ...
The high street offers advertisers a captive audience, with bus ad formats providing high-impact and effective creative solutions.
Brilliant technology. Brilliantly used. That, in a nutshell, is what digital out of home is all about.
In the first of a series of four articles on marketing effectiveness, Marketing and Canon talk to leading global marketers about how they attribute marketing outcomes to channel activity.