Mark Zuckerberg, the chief executive officer of Facebook, has said Oculus Rift will need to sell between 50 million and 100 million units before the company will consider it a fully-fledged business.
Microsoft has entered the burgeoning wearables and fitness market with the launch of Microsoft Band, a $199 (£124) wristband that tracks users' exercise and sleep patterns, pays for their coffee and alerts them to emails.
As traditional banks struggle to maintain branches and axe staff, upstart Atom wants to break the mould and become the UK's only mobile-first bank.
Wickes, the home-improvement retailer, is reviewing its £25 million advertising account, putting the incumbent, MWO, on alert.
Johnnie Walker, the Diageo-owned whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account.
It is the banner ad's 20th birthday this week, and it's time marketers turned to better formats in a modern web, writes Jeremy Arditi, UK MD and senior vice president of international at Teads.
To mark today's spooky occasion, Campaign thought we would treat - not trick - you to the world's most-shared Halloween ads.
The Royal Society for Public Health is putting pressure on alcoholic drinks brands to introduce calorie information on their labelling, to combat obesity and encourage healthier drinking habits.
Twitter has traditionally had a strained relationship with external developers, but now the company has launched new tools that brings tweets into third-party apps. That could make marketers' lives easier, writes Itay Godot, vice president of sales a...
Pepsi Max has released an online film to coincide with Halloween that pranks cinemagoers.
Consumer confidence is the highest it has been for seven years, according to Nielsen research, but the prevailing mood is still one of pessimism.
Spotify will launch a six-figure TV campaign to run during The X Factor ad breaks, as part of its 'That Song When' activity.
Explore Brand Republic
What's the secret to creativity in marketing? It lies in the 'usefulness' of the work. Brands ignore this at their peril and are wasting their time in the experience economy, warns Charles Vallance, co-founder and chairman of VCCP.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
In the UK, real-time advertising accounts for 14% of brands' total displ...
There are over 50 billion connected devices that together form the Inter...
This hugely popular eBook forms part of our Power Of Live Series: Social...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by PepsiCo
Shopper Insights ManagerNegotiable salary, based in Theale
by Jonathan Akwue, 31/10/2014
by The Wall, 31/10/2014
by Sebastian Dreyfus, 31/10/2014
by Daniel Todaro, 30/10/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Watch highlights of AOL's Digital Upfronts event, held at BAFTA.