Burger King is to begin selling its Angus burgers for the first time since axing the range in January as a result of the horsemeat scandal.
The UK's four largest internet service providers (ISPs) will contribute a combined £1m to help the Internet Watch Foundation root out online child abuse.
A number of major food brands and retailers, including Mars, PepsiCo and Tesco, have agreed to use a standardised nutritional label on the front of their products packs.
Catch up with the action in Cannes, including sessions from speakers including Jack Black, Jenson Button and Martha Stewart.
WPP, the owner of JWT and AKQA, has made a number of digital investments, including taking a stake in the micro-blogging platform Muzy and putting money into the YouTube network Fullscreen.
Google has pledged $7m (£4.5m) to organisations involved in the fight against online child abuse images after coming under pressure to do more to block access to child pornography.
Karmarama's London office is the setting for tonight's episode of 'The Apprentice', as candidates in the BBC One show are tasked with designing a dating website.
Brands must address complacent online ad placement because the Facebook domestic abuse ad scandal represented only the "tip of the iceberg", claims content verification firm Project Sunblock.
Coca-Cola has stated that it will not adopt the new traffic-light labelling scheme unveiled today (19 June) by the government.
UK retailers have fundamental gaps in their mobile marketing strategies with fewer than one in ten (8%) having a tablet-optimised site, claims the Internet Advertising Bureau.
Tamara Rojo of the English National Ballet breaks with convention to dance to a new hip-hop track called Step It Up produced by Kozmeniuk.
Mr Porter, the online menswear portal, is hosting a digital campaign that offers tips and advice about how best to enjoy and serve whisky, for Diageo's Alexander & James, the premium drinks online retailer.
VCCP has unveiled the first major wide-reaching, digitally-centric piece of activity in its ongoing Coors Light campaign, which is fronted by movie star legend Jean Claude Van Damme.
Carolyn Everson, the vice-president of global marketing solutions at Facebook, has spelled out the importance of brands to the social network.
Explore Brand Republic
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast)
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
- Date: Fri 14 Jun 2013 - Wed 31 Jul 2013
- Date: Fri 14 Jun 2013 - Fri 28 Jun 2013
- Date: Thu 20 Jun 2013 - Thu 20 Jun 2013
- Venue: Altitude London, Millbank Tower, SW1P 4QP More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Midweight Planner Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits & progression/training , London