Anjelica Huston and other celebrities known for having a comfortable and unique style form the backbone of Gap's autumn campaign.
Lake Capital, the private equity company set to buy Engine, has refused to improve its offer to ex-employee shareholders.
House of Fraser is highlighting the "wedding season" with a short humorous film celebrating gay marriage.
McDonald's is highlighting its efforts to work with British and Irish farmers "who care" about the welfare of their livestock and the quality of their produce, in a TV ad that champions the positive impact of the brand on society.
Sir Martin Sorrell, WPP's founder and chief executive, earns nearly 780 times more than his average employee, according to a think tank report.
Dan Hocking, managing partner at Holler, checks out Facebook's 'Buy' button for brands.
Harris+Hoole, the Tesco-backed upmarket chain of coffee shops that launched in 2012, has announced it is to close a number of unprofitable stores across London.
Asda has hooked up with Wired magazine publisher Condé Nast to conduct its first hackathon, with the aim of conceiving an idea for fashion label George that can be developed into a piece of consumer technology.
A digital rainbow built using 150 Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets will stand on London's Southbank for 24 hours, making a bright addition to the view over St Paul's Cathedral and the City.
Greenpeace USA has launched a digital video campaign via its YouTube channel to put pressure on digital companies such as Amazon and Twitter to use renewable energy to power their data operations.
Former Microsoft boss Steve Ballmer has quit the board less than half a year after leaving the chief executive post, ending his 34-year tenure at the technology group.
Greggs became victim to a viciously satirical version of its own logo yesterday, when Google searches for the baker displayed a fake tagline that read, "Providing shit to scum for over 70 years".
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Daniel Todaro, 20/08/2014
by Susan Billinge, 19/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.
Two teams compete this summer to push digital out-of-home to its limit.
You've certainly heard the term 'viral video', but may be wondering what it is.
Social marketing is maturing as we learn how to implement it effectively. But the discipline still has much growing up to do in measurement terms before it is taken seriously when it comes to allocating the budget.
Social ideas must be at the heart of marketing strategies - and this means more than using social media.