The retailer, which is owned by private equity firm BC Partners went into administration on Sunday night and is to close its stores with immediate effect.
The Financial Times is set to unveil its first design refresh in seven years tomorrow, created for easier navigation and to better complement its digital brand extensions.
Tim Lindsay, D&AD's chief executive, lists his 10 favourite D&AD Annual designs.
Samsung is going for Apple's jugular with a set of ads poking fun at its rival, mocking the new iPhone 6 models and the company's livestream woes.
Grant Millar is named UK chief executive of ZenithOptimedia and former senior Tesco marketer Carolyn Bradley resurfaces at brewer Marston's, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Channel 4 is dropping its catch-up service 4oD for a new online destination called All 4, which will host all of Channel 4's linear channels, digital content and services.
Microsoft has once again lit up Fyodor Golan's London Fashion Week show, this time placing an inverted pyramid in the middle of the catwalk that screened the action as was happening.
The Guardian and Observer have rolled out part two of its 'Own the Weekend' campaign with the launch of a 90-second spot
Sarson's vinegar is launching its first major ad campaign in a decade, with a series of retro-style press ads that humorously celebrate 'fish-and-chips Friday'.
Crocs has stepped into app territory, allowing kids to interact with its Jibbitz shoe charms via smartphone-activated augmented reality tech.
With the Dmexco 2014 digital conference having just taken place in Germany, Ross Webster, managing director, EMEA at The Weather Channel reveals five key trends from the show.
The actor, singer, and producer - nicknamed The Hoff, is set to close the show at the IAB's tenth anniversary Engage: We've Only Just Begun conference on 15 October.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
As part of IBM’s Global C-Suite study, 524 CMOs were interviewed, ...
In a Brand Republic and Ohal survey, a surprising 41% of marketers ranke...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Account DirectorSalary dependant on experience, based in London
by The Wall, 12/09/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Exterion and Campaign's competition to find the best bus creative will now end on the 17th September 2014.
As befits Bob Greenberg's evolutionary agency, R/GA London is eschewing established ways of working and traditional campaign timelines to enable clients to flourish in the connected age.
Publicis Blueprint's award-nominated content for Vue Cinemas drives ticket sales.