Microsoft is refreshing its Xbox console brand for the first time in eight years with the launch of Xbox One, which the company claims will use cloud technology to provide an "all in one" home entertainment system.
Amazon has moved its global media account into Interpublic Group agency Initiative, after a final pitch against incumbent Mindshare and its sister Group M agency, MediaCom.
Yahoo has followed up its $1.1bn acquisition of Tumblr by unveiling a complete overhaul of Flickr, its photo sharing service.
Yahoo has agreed a deal to buy social blogging platform Tumblr for more than $1bn (£720m).
Morrisons, the UK's fourth biggest supermarket chain, is to make its first foray into online grocery, after striking a 25-year deal with internet grocer Ocado.
What does David Beckham's retirement from football mean for sponsors? The iconic player has appeared in more ads than any other player in the history of football.
Research from the Pew Research Center points to how Twitter isn't perceived by some teens as a social network in the same way as Facebook or LinkedIn.
Marks & Spencer has lost the right to bid on the 'Interflora' trademark on Google AdWords, ending a five-year legal battle.
OgilvyOne has hired Mark South as regional director of strategic services for Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EAME).
Apple is still the most valuable global brand according to the BrandZ Top 100 rankings, despite growth of just 1% in the past year.
First Direct is rolling out its biggest ever ad campaign and repositioning as "the unexpected bank", reinforcing its credentials as a challenger brand against traditional high street banks.
DigitasLBi and Razorfish, the Publicis-owned digital networks, have appointed international leaders.
Delivery Hero, the company that owns a network of food delivery websites, is looking for an ad agency to work on its brands in Europe.
Labour Party leader Ed Miliband has criticised Google for going to extraordinary lengths to avoid paying tax.
Explore Brand Republic
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Thu 23 May 2013 - Thu 23 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Campaign Planner/Account Manager PFJ £250 - £350 per day, London