John Lewis is retracting its offer of free tea and cake to loyalty card members, one of the scheme's key perks, after claiming its cafés become "extremely busy" during the Christmas period.
McCann London poaches TBWA\London's Tom Wong, while former L'Oreal marketer James Dodkin joins e-cigarette brand Blu, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Brands have forgotten what being 'social' actually means and need to put more effort into 'working the room' on social media, says Rena Varsani, head of copy, Rufus Leonard.
Engine's rebel shareholders were threatening to derail its £100 million deal to sell to the US private-equity company Lake Capital as Campaign went to press.
Disney has kicked off a search for an agency to handle its UK CRM work.
Albion has sold a majority stake to the MDC Partners-owned agency Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners.
David Abraham, the chief executive of Channel 4 has taken aim at the Liberty Global chairman, John Malone, Viacom and BSkyB in the MacTaggart lecture.
Aviva has appointed British Gas boss Andrew Brem as its first chief digital officer, as the insurer looks to drive a "group-wide digital transformation".
Hovis has lost marketing chief Matt Hunt to its own digital agency and is on the hunt for his successor.
McDonald's is set to launch a music and entertainment offering to customers, as it looks to expand its digital presence.
Adam & Eve/DDB and Tribal Worldwide have created a digital platform for the pro-union Let's Stay Together campaign, designed to let the public celebrate the achievements of Scots and Scotland as part of the UK.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Bhavesh Vaghela, 21/08/2014
by Tara Beard-Knowland, 20/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Last week, we were introduced to Team Hanås. This week, meet Team Sandoz.
You can now target healthcare professionals through one of their most trusted and frequently used channels, thanks to an exclusive network created between the NHS and Fendix Media - the only organisation that enables advertisers to use NHS intranets ...
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.
Two teams compete this summer to push digital out-of-home to its limit.
You've certainly heard the term 'viral video', but may be wondering what it is.