Bombardier, the ale brand, has commenced its marketing campaign for the first time since the death of actor Rik Mayall.
Burger King has confirmed plans to buy coffee brand Tim Hortons in an $11bn (£6.7bn) deal, but has been forced to fend off criticism that its decision to base the new group's corporate headquarters in Canada is aimed at reducing its corporate tax bil...
IPC Media, the publisher of magazines including Chat and Woman, will next month run the first UK-wide campaign using the Bluetooth beacon technology that Apple pioneered in its stores.
Facebook is to downgrade "clickbait" articles that feature eye-catching headlines but poor-quality content.
Amazon has bought online video service Twitch in a surprise $970m (£585m) cash deal.
Mozilla, the company behind web browser Firefox, has unveiled Asia's first-ever budget Firefox-OS smartphone in India, which will retail at just 1,999 rupees (£19.91).
Plan UK, the children's rights charity, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi London to an integrated content brief, as it seeks to raise awareness and improve the lives of girls around the world.
A Government TV ad has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for misleadingly implying that consumers could save more money than they would need to spend when signing up to a "Green Deal" assessment and installing energy efficiency impro...
River Island, the high-street fashion retailer, has released its first TV campaign, promoting its autumn/winter range.
Business leaders from brands including Baxters Food, Famous Grouse, The Co-operative Bank, HSBC, John Menzies and Harris Tweed, have written a letter claiming that the business case for voting "Yes" for Scottish independence has not been made.
Findus Foods has appointed Yvonne Adam as marketing director of Young's Seafood, marking a return for the marketer to the brand after she departed in a restructure in 2011.
Tesco Labs, the supermarket brand's innovation arm, is to stage a 48-hour 'hackathon' next month, aimed at designing ways to encourage consumers to make healthier choices.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Chris Arnold, 27/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Mobile display targeting has been a tricky area to get right.
From film to fashion, games to software, music to media, advertising to architecture, the UK's £71 billion creative sector is one of the nation's most important industries, driving economic growth and supporting jobs.
Last week, we were introduced to Team Hanås. This week, meet Team Sandoz.
You can now target healthcare professionals through one of their most trusted and frequently used channels, thanks to an exclusive network created between the NHS and Fendix Media - the only organisation that enables advertisers to use NHS intranets ...
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.