Unilever, the owner of Dove and Flora, is reviewing its £3 billion global media account.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Soft-drink giant releases three teasers for upcoming Super Bowl ad
Twitter has unveiled its first native video application, which allows users to shoot, edit and share videos from within its mobile app.
Unilever has created a spoof national crisis hotline for neglected jars of Marmite in the latest phase of its 'end Marmite neglect' campaign - which faced controversy with hundreds of complaints to the ASA.
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
Apple has announced a quarterly net profit of $18bn (£11.9bn), the biggest ever reported by a public company, with record sales of 75.4 million Phones fuelling the performance.
Microsoft has reported a 11% year-on-year plummet in profits for the last three months of 2014, with net income down to $5.86bn (£3.88bn), although sales were up 8% to $26.6bn.
José Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, will feature in TV ads for Top Eleven, a free online football manager game developed by Nordeus.
Mark Read, the chief executive at WPP Digital, has been named the global chief executive at Wunderman, replacing Daniel Morel.
EasyJet CEO Carolyn McCall has attributed a jump in business traveller bookings to the airline's 'Business sense' campaign.
Coca-Cola's sponsorship of London landmark The London Eye kicked off this month, resulting in Europe's tallest Ferris wheel being bathed in red light. Marketing took to the South Bank to ask the public the significance of the red-illumination.
Explore Brand Republic
A fifth of marketers and creatives are planning to look for a new job over the next 12 months, with one in eight saying they are unsatisfied at work, according to a survey by the recruiter Reed Marketing and Creative.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
UK consumers spend, on average, 29 hours and 14 minutes on their desktop...
Understanding the behaviour of consumers during their online buying jour...
In the UK, 60% of online adults use at least two devices daily. As such,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London
by Rachel Bull, 28/01/2015
by Sharon Jennings, 28/01/2015
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Outdoor played a part in many memorable campaigns last year. Enter the sector's top contest to see which will gain recognition
EC1 is a dynamic place with businesses run by people who work and play hard. How do they do it? We have asked a range of the sector's leading lights to tell us how they spend their day. Here, Arthur Kay, co-founder and CEO of bio-bean, the green ener...