McDonald's is highlighting its efforts to work with British and Irish farmers "who care" about the welfare of their livestock and the quality of their produce, in a TV ad that champions the positive impact of the brand on society.
Sir Martin Sorrell, WPP's founder and chief executive, earns nearly 780 times more than his average employee, according to a think tank report.
Dan Hocking, managing partner at Holler, checks out Facebook's 'Buy' button for brands.
Monsoon Accessorize, the global fashion retail group, is to launch two digitally focused seasonal campaigns as part of its latest marketing strategy.
With the Premier League about to kick off, we look at some of the league's most popular ads since its inception in 1992.
Volvo is gearing up to reposition the brand as part of the forthcoming launch of its XC90 model, part of the company's $11bn business transformation plan under Chinese ownership.
Samsung has agreed to extend its sponsorship of the Olympics Games until 2020, when Tokyo will host the Games.
A J Lovewins was living on the streets of Seattle for five years.
Beiersdorf has postponed a €2 million (£1.6 million) European below-the-line review, after the Marketing Agencies Association called for agencies to boycott the process because of how it was being run.
PepsiCo has added coconut water to its Naked range in the UK, going head-to-head with rival products from Coca-Cola's Zico and Vita Coco.
Hillarys, the blinds and shutter specialist, has awarded its £18 million media planning and buying account to MediaCom.
Sainsbury's is facing a barrage of condemnation after a manager of its Holborn branch decided to remove kosher food products from shelves because of fears that anti-Israeli protesters would vandalise the store.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by Susan Billinge, 19/08/2014
by Adrian Burton, 19/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.
Two teams compete this summer to push digital out-of-home to its limit.
You've certainly heard the term 'viral video', but may be wondering what it is.
Social marketing is maturing as we learn how to implement it effectively. But the discipline still has much growing up to do in measurement terms before it is taken seriously when it comes to allocating the budget.
Social ideas must be at the heart of marketing strategies - and this means more than using social media.