Andrew Miller, the chief executive of Guardian Media Group, is to leave the company at the end of June after five years in the role.
Global brand absorbs EHS and will house Havas Worldwide's data and digital skills.
Lactofree, the Arla Foods dairy brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising and digital activity.
PZ Cussons is looking to appoint a global agency of record for its personal-care brands.
Unilever, the owner of Dove and Flora, is reviewing its £3 billion global media account.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
McDonald's chief executive Don Thompson has stepped down days after reporting falling profits, with British-born chief brand officer Steve Easterbrook lined up to take the reins of the business.
HomeAway, the holiday home rental site, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi London to handle its $40 million (£26.4 million) advertising account.
Coronation Street and Emmerdale will feature Visa's contactless payment technology for nine months from February in a six-figure deal.
Confused.com's Brian the robot brand character has been brought to life outside of the firm's TV advertising, and will be given away free in the form of a physical interactive "pull-and-go" toy that speaks lines from the ads, to consumers who buy ins...
Secret Escapes, the online travel company, has appointed Karmarama to handle its global creative business.
GoDaddy has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency in the UK without a pitch.
Explore Brand Republic
A fifth of marketers and creatives are planning to look for a new job over the next 12 months, with one in eight saying they are unsatisfied at work, according to a survey by the recruiter Reed Marketing and Creative.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
UK consumers spend, on average, 29 hours and 14 minutes on their desktop...
Understanding the behaviour of consumers during their online buying jour...
In the UK, 60% of online adults use at least two devices daily. As such,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London
'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhoodMore
by Rachel Bull, 28/01/2015
FROM OUR PARTNERS
From tying up with luxury brands to using old classics in ads to some special gigs, 2014 was a year to remember
There is no grey area in music clearance - get approval early and aim to build long-lasting relationships
We all know that music has the power to move us emotionally - but data now suggests it can be just as effective at influencing consumers' brand preferences
Choosing the right song can make a great ad, but developing a musical strategy can help build your brand
Although production music has become more popular, the sector faces new challenges in the digital age as it evolves