Peperami, the meat snack brand, has returned to TV advertising with its 21-year-old "It's a bit of an Animal" slogan, and a partnership with Doc Martens.
US Airways was forced to apologise after tweeting an image of a woman with a toy plane in her vagina at a customer during a previously innocuous exchange with the person.
Almost a quarter of shoppers use their mobile phones while waiting outside retail destinations, whereas only three per cent use them while looking at products, according to research from Starcom MediaVest Group.
The Internet Advertising Bureau UK has released guidelines for "viewable impressions" for online display ads, saying that an ad is "viewable" if half of it appears in the browser for one second.
Amazon is rumoured to be preparing to release a "3D" smartphone in the second half of this year as it increases its hardware push against the likes of Apple.
Social video experts Be On review the latest viral by One Direction.
Land Rover has signed up as the first global sponsor of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic, with the car brand linking its association with "adventure" to the world's first commercial space programme.
BBC Radio 4 and 6 Music have appointed content house Somethin' Else to their social media account, to create more than 100 pieces of activity per month.
Andrew Morley, Motorola's vice-president and general manager, has resigned after seven years at the business and is set to take on either a marketing role at a "very well known European luxury brand" or a managing director post at a mobile business.
Coca-Cola is entering the "on-the-go" squash market with Oasis Mighty Drops, a juice-drink concentrate that will be available in three variants when it goes on sale in mid-May.
Mumsnet has admitted the 'Heartbleed bug' had been used to access data from its users' accounts in an attack that has exposed members' usernames, emails and passwords.
Thetrainline.com has launched an ad campaign promoting its smartphone app, using humour to convey how the software is good for saving consumers money on train fares, but useless for saving them from tedious and life-threatening situations.
Explore Brand Republic
The results are in - PRWeek unveils the best employers in the PR industry today.
Digital agency executives in North America were paid over 40 per cent more than those in Europe in 2013, according to a global salary report.
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Companies such as Dell and American Express top the charts every time wh...
Today the wonders of technology seem boundless. From noise cancelling he...
Pooling data effectively from multiple touch points enables marketers to...
- Gunpowder Consulting
- Date: Tue 29 Apr 2014 - Tue 29 Apr 2014
- Venue: Central Working Shoreditch 6-8 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4BX More
- Date: Tue 29 Apr 2014 - Tue 29 Apr 2014
- Venue: Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London, W1K 7TN More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Online Resourcing
by Chris J Reed, 15/04/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
In the first of a new series, our digital expert explains the best way to manage social customer service.
CSR was a good start, but we need a different mindset for combining profit and conscience in marketing today.
This is a rare opportunity for advertisers looking to be associated with the crème de la crème of the motor industry, and engage with eBay's 3 million monthly motor enthusiasts and the vast majority of the leading OEMs (covering vehicles and parts an...
As consumer expectations grow rapidly in China, advertising needs to change to keep pace and ensure it remains relevant and interesting.