Unilever, the owner of Dove and Flora, is reviewing its £3 billion global media account.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Soft-drink giant releases three teasers for upcoming Super Bowl ad
Twitter has unveiled its first native video application, which allows users to shoot, edit and share videos from within its mobile app.
Unilever has created a spoof national crisis hotline for neglected jars of Marmite in the latest phase of its 'end Marmite neglect' campaign - which faced controversy with hundreds of complaints to the ASA.
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
Apple has announced a quarterly net profit of $18bn (£11.9bn), the biggest ever reported by a public company, with record sales of 75.4 million Phones fuelling the performance.
Royal Mail has launched its first major ad campaign for its direct marketing arm, MarketReach, in a bid to convince advertisers digital isn't the only option.
Siobhan Freegard, the founder of Netmums, the UK parenting advice site, has launched the Channel Mum YouTube network, with Panasonic as a launch partner.
Snapchat has launched Discover, a new channel that pulls in stories from media partners such as Vice, DailyMail.com, CNN and National Geographic.
TravelSupermarket, part of the Moneysupermarket.com group, has handed its £3.5 million creative account to The Corner following a competitive pitch.
Our long democratic heritage is something to be proud of - but to preserve it we need to evolve to meet society's changing needs, writes Justin Cooke, UK CEO of Possible.
Explore Brand Republic
A fifth of marketers and creatives are planning to look for a new job over the next 12 months, with one in eight saying they are unsatisfied at work, according to a survey by the recruiter Reed Marketing and Creative.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
UK consumers spend, on average, 29 hours and 14 minutes on their desktop...
Understanding the behaviour of consumers during their online buying jour...
In the UK, 60% of online adults use at least two devices daily. As such,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London
'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhoodMore
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Outdoor played a part in many memorable campaigns last year. Enter the sector's top contest to see which will gain recognition
EC1 is a dynamic place with businesses run by people who work and play hard. How do they do it? We have asked a range of the sector's leading lights to tell us how they spend their day. Here, Arthur Kay, co-founder and CEO of bio-bean, the green ener...