Digital Cinema Media (DCM) has partnered with the advertising and design charity D&AD in a bid to encourage creativity in cinema advertising.
Wren Studio, the clothing brand, sits atop this week's viral chart with an awkwardly charming video that asks 20 strangers to kiss for the first time while being filmed.
Lastminute.com is launching a digital campaign to promote its Top Secret Hotels service.
Tesco has approached leading CRM agencies for input on its loyalty strategy at a time when the chief executive, Philip Clarke, is under pressure to rejuvenate the supermarket.
IPC Media, the publisher of Ideal Home and NME, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer acquisition and retention account.
Mobile adspend in the UK is expected to rise 90% this year to hit around £2.26 billion, placing it ahead of advertising being placed in print newspapers, according to a report.
The British Heart Foundation is launching a tear-jerking TV spot in a bid to get more people to leave money to the charity in their wills.
Future, the international media group, has extended its penetration of the gaming and technology sectors with a new licensing deal with Gawker Media.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg has expressed his "frustration" at the repeated reports around the NSA's spying, and has called on the social network's users to "to build the internet we want" that is "safe and secure".
Mother's Christmas ad for Boots was the most creative ad of those tested by the Radio Advertising Bureau in the second half of 2013.
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Chevrolet and Hugo Boss
Facebook has begun its move into attracting online video spend with the launch of its premium service in the US, with the UK set to follow.
Explore Brand Republic
Salaries for London marketers in 2013 increased by up to 45% when moving jobs, with the trend set to continue this year, according to recruitment firm Robert Walters.
The Marketing Society Forum: Developing a wide skill-set might provide more opportunities for career development and earn marketing a place at the top table.
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Pooling data effectively from multiple touch points enables marketers to...
Digital consumers today expect recognition when they first interact with...
Did you know that consumers who research on their mobile while shopping ...
- Wilson Luna Ltd
- Date: Sat 15 Mar 2014 - Sun 16 Mar 2014
- Venue: The Thistle Hotel Marble Arch London W1H 7EH More
- Rising Media Inc
- Date: Sun 16 Mar 2014 - Thu 20 Mar 2014
- Venue: 55 Fourth Street San Francisco, CA 94103 USA More
- Date: Mon 17 Mar 2014 - Wed 19 Mar 2014
- Venue: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Online Resourcing
by Graeme Swanson, 14/03/2014
by Simon Pont, 14/03/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
There are various types of fraud, many of which are notoriously hard to detect. Here is a list of suspicious activities to look out for
Asia presents exciting opportunities for clued-up comms professionals, says VMA Group's executive director/head of Asia-Pacific, Katrina Andrews.
The winners of this year's IPA and Campaign Women of Tomorrow competition reveal how they started, what they want to achieve - and which career and life moments have already given them reason to feel proud.
Five hints and tips on how you need to approach a move beyond borders.