Tim Lindsay, D&AD's chief executive, lists his 10 favourite D&AD Annual designs.
Samsung is going for Apple's jugular with a set of ads poking fun at its rival, mocking the new iPhone 6 models and the company's livestream woes.
Grant Millar is named UK chief executive of ZenithOptimedia and former senior Tesco marketer Carolyn Bradley resurfaces at brewer Marston's, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Channel 4 is dropping its catch-up service 4oD for a new online destination called All 4, which will host all of Channel 4's linear channels, digital content and services.
M&C Saatchi has reported pre-tax profit of £8.5 million for the first half of the year, up £1.2 million year on year.
The iPhone 6, though much anticipated, was OK but rather underwhelming.
The bosses of Marks & Spencer and B&Q have waded into the Scottish independence debate at the behest of Number 10 and signed a letter that declares a "yes" vote in the referendum would force up costs and increase prices.
Kellogg's Squares has signed up to sponsor ITV2's Celebrity Juice in its first ever TV sponsorship deal.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
The actor, singer, and producer - nicknamed The Hoff, is set to close the show at the IAB's tenth anniversary Engage: We've Only Just Begun conference on 15 October.
Home appliance brand Bosch is embarking on its first-ever TV sponsorship deal with Channel 4's 'Sunday Brunch'.
You only need to spend five minutes in East London to realise that the beard is firmly back in fashion, much to the horror of shaving brands.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
As part of IBM’s Global C-Suite study, 524 CMOs were interviewed, ...
In a Brand Republic and Ohal survey, a surprising 41% of marketers ranke...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
Job of the WeekSponsored by Judi Patton
Account DirectorSalary dependant on experience, based in London
by The Wall, 12/09/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Exterion and Campaign's competition to find the best bus creative will now end on the 17th September 2014.
As befits Bob Greenberg's evolutionary agency, R/GA London is eschewing established ways of working and traditional campaign timelines to enable clients to flourish in the connected age.
Publicis Blueprint's award-nominated content for Vue Cinemas drives ticket sales.