Direct Line has challenged rival insurance firms to match its customer offering with a new £40m campaign starring Harvey Keitel as character Winston Wolfe from cult movie 'Pulp Fiction'.
Google has built and tested its own 'Project Wing' drone system, with the aim of speeding up deliveries.
Colin Barlow becomes global chief operating officer for Group M, while Yvonne Adam returns to the Young's Seafood brand as marketing director, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
JWT has picked up the estimated £50 million to £70 million corporate advertising account for Tata, the Indian conglomerate.
Samsung has unveiled two new wearable devices, including a pair of headphones that clasp around the user's neck and vibrate whenever there's a new call or text.
Twitter has launched an online learning hub for agencies to help them maximise their marketing on the platform.
Incoming Tesco chief executive Dave Lewis will start his new job on Monday, rather than 1 October as previously announced.
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Ice cream brand Magnum has unveiled a smartphone app that allows users to seek out friends in the local area and invite them to "get together for a Magnum".
Syfy, the NBCUniversal science fiction channel, has appointed Lowe & Partners to create a global brand campaign, following a competitive pitch.
Andy Jonesco, the EMEA chief executive of Kinetic, has left the WPP outdoor agency with immediate effect.
Hovis has announced that former Diageo marketing boss Philip Gladman will join the company in an interim capacity to help kick-start its marketing strategy.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Masculinity has slowly evolved from a position of male privilege. Femini...
77% of consumers consult online reviews before buying, and 63% are more ...
Research has shown that 67% of participants have problems delivering ema...
- Results International in association with Taylor Wessing
- Date: Wed 17 Sep 2014 - Wed 17 Sep 2014
- Venue: Science Museum, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
Job of the WeekSponsored by Sky
by The Wall, 29/08/2014
by Raj Aggarwal, 28/08/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
As consumers embrace new digital formats and platforms, print appears to be falling by the wayside. Or is it?
Marketers must take steps to overcome the challenges presented by consumers' changing media consumption.
The future of programmatic lies in new technology that brings transparency and control for advertisers.
Diffusion's global managing director, Daljit Bhurji, explains the best way to manage your brand's social customer-service function