How the Let's Stay Together campaign came together by MT Rainey.
LinkedIn, the world's biggest online professional network service, has acquired a marketing services specialist Bizo for a reported deal valued around $175 million (£103m).
Talk of having just experienced the first social World Cup is a misnomer, what we've really just seen is the first data World Cup, says Jeremy Pounder, client director at Mindshare.
AOL UK is claiming an industry "milestone" after making all of its online advertising available to be traded programmatically this week.
Omnicom Group, home to BBDO, DDB Worldwide and Omnicom Media Group, has reported a 7 per cent rise in pre-tax profits to $514.7 million for the second quarter, on the back of recovering ad markets and strong organic growth.
How you measure digital activity radically affects the strategy and effectiveness of what you do. Leonie Gates-Sumner, client director, Millward Brown explains how myths about digital measurement can distort brand strategy.
Dave Rubin, previously VP of marketing at Unilever, in charge of hair care products has joined social sharing site Pinterest in the newly-created role of head of brand.
The Commonwealth Games remain as relevant as ever, insists Angus Kinnear, managing director at West Ham United and a member of the Commonwealth Games England board.
Social video expert Unruly reviews the latest viral by Thai mobile provider DTAC.
Apple has reported quarterly profits of $7.8bn (£4.5bn), up 12% on the same period last year, with sales of its iPhone increasing by 13% compared to this time in 2013, with 35.2 million iPhones sold from March to June.
Buzz Aldrin dons a new pair of sneakers as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, rounds up the best branded Vines of the week.
Captain Morgan, the Diageo rum brand, has been forced to pull a Facebook ad after the Advertising Standards Authority ruled that it implied alcohol conquered boredom.
Explore Brand Republic
Infographics & data
Dave Buonaguidi, the co-founder of Karmarama who left the agency last week, is preparing to launch ACME-Studio, a company offering non-traditional creative services, in January 2015.More
Research-driven webcasts, expert reports, surveys and videos covering the most pressing issues in marketing, media and advertising.
Brand Experience, Multichannel Personalisation & Marketing Automation - Making it Work For You (Expert Reports)
The necessity for brands to communicate with their customers through hig...
Twitter is the live medium that has quite literally changed the way bran...
When Google Shopping was optionally introduced, advertisers saw: - Ad sp...
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Date: Tue 29 Jul 2014 - Tue 29 Jul 2014
- Venue: Chartered Institute of Public Relations 52-53 Russell Square London United Kingdom WC1B 4HP More
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)
Job of the Week
Sponsored by Carnival UK
by Jonjo Maudsley, 23/07/2014
by Richard Jones, 23/07/2014
by Ben Davies, 22/07/2014
FROM OUR PARTNERS
dotmailer's marketing director, Chris Boddice, explains the benefits of automating the marketing function.
Nickelodeon commissioned the bespoke "Me, Myselfie and I" research project to gain a deeper understanding of kids' lives today and to provide insight into how the digital world defines their relationship with media.
Campaign hosted a roundtable, in association with MediaMath, at a rooftop venue in Cannes to debate how programmatic advertising is being adopted by marketers and what that means for brands, agencies and publishers. The following is an excerpt of the...
The ECB are very proud to be able to offer brands the opportunity to become a partner of England Women's Cricket Team from 2014 onwards.