Associated British Foods calls digital ad pitch
Associated British Foods, the food giant that owns brands including Kingsmill, Ryvita and Twinings, is holding a review of its digital advertising roster.
Kingsmill is part of the ABF digital review
The company has appointed ISBA to handle the process, and a number of agencies held chemistry meetings with the company last week.
A shortlist of agencies will be drawn up to pitch for the business before the end of the month.
ABF is understood to be keen to boost its presence in the online space, particularly in reaction to a number of rival companies recently increasing their digital spend.
It has not yet been confirmed whether the company is looking to appoint one single agency or form a roster of shops to oversee the work.
Previously, ABF had appointed agencies to handle digital campaigns on a product-by-product basis, but this process signals its intentions to introduce a more streamlined approach to its digital activity.
Other brands affected by the review include Allinson, Patak’s, Jordans and Sunblest.
ABF currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising roster, including M&C Saatchi, which handles Kingsmill, JWT London, which handles Patak’s, and VCCP, which works on Jordan’s.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London