Associated British Foods calls digital ad pitch
Associated British Foods, the food giant that owns brands including Kingsmill, Ryvita and Twinings, is holding a review of its digital advertising roster.
Kingsmill is part of the ABF digital review
The company has appointed ISBA to handle the process, and a number of agencies held chemistry meetings with the company last week.
A shortlist of agencies will be drawn up to pitch for the business before the end of the month.
ABF is understood to be keen to boost its presence in the online space, particularly in reaction to a number of rival companies recently increasing their digital spend.
It has not yet been confirmed whether the company is looking to appoint one single agency or form a roster of shops to oversee the work.
Previously, ABF had appointed agencies to handle digital campaigns on a product-by-product basis, but this process signals its intentions to introduce a more streamlined approach to its digital activity.
Other brands affected by the review include Allinson, Patak’s, Jordans and Sunblest.
ABF currently works with a number of agencies on its advertising roster, including M&C Saatchi, which handles Kingsmill, JWT London, which handles Patak’s, and VCCP, which works on Jordan’s.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)