Digital shops eye Hotel Chocolat job
The British chocolatier Hotel Chocolat is looking for an agency to help develop its digital marketing activity.
Hotel Chocolat: wants an agency to work on digital marketing
A small number of agencies have been invited to pitch for the business, with pitches understood to be taking place later this month.
The successful agency will oversee e-commerce work for the brand and be responsible for handling some digital advertising campaigns.
The move marks the first time Hotel Chocolat has looked to work with a retained shop on its digital ad activity.
Previously, the bulk of the company's marketing spend was dedicated to direct marketing campaigns centred on its Chocolate Tasting Club.
Last year, the company introduced a "chocolate bonds" initiative, which allowed investors to take out bonds that will also earn them a box of chocolate every two months.
The scheme raised £3.7 million, falling short of the £5 million the company had hoped to raise.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)