Tetley's revamps ITV4 idents in £5m push
Tetley's has refreshed its ITV4 idents to support the brand's redesign as part of a £5m campaign that will see the ale on ITV4 for 47-hours every week.
The revamped idents use the strapline "Tetley's sponsors Real Men's TV". The idents feature characters in a range of situations that bring the brand's personality to life through light-hearted, humorous conversations.
David Scott, customer marketing director for Tetley's brewer, Carlsberg UK, said: "Tetley's is currently enjoying one of the largest marketing campaigns in the ale sector and the impact on sales speak for themselves.
"Tetley's is currently the only national ale brand to outperform the on-trade ale market, so this campaign is not only supporting the brand, but also the wider beer category and licensees."
The ITV4 campaign follows the announcement that Tetley's has partnered with Help For Heroes as their official beer, which aims to raise more than £100,000 for the charity in 2012.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London