Sony seeks more inclusive PlayStation Network image
Sony is launching a campaign that sets out to disprove the notion its PlayStation Network online gaming platform is exclusive to hard-core gamers.
The company’s gaming branch, Sony Computer Entertainment, will launch a digital campaign on 4 February that will claim the Network is a "fun, social and accessible" way of gaming.
Sony's online gaming platform now has more than 90 million subscribers, but last week had its reputation hit by a £250,000 fine, after users’ data was exposed by a hack attack.
The upcoming campaign will attempt to encourage users to spend more time on the platform through a "way of play" creative theme, which is meant to explain various gamers' approach to gaming.
180 Amsterdam created the campaign, which will include three 45-second films that each celebrate a different gaming genre and "way of play".
Activity will run on YouTube, Facebook, PlayStation.com, the PlayStation blog and Twitter.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London