Nissan ties with YouTube for motorsport partnership
Nissan and YouTube have teamed up to launch Nismo.TV, a global channel that promotes the Japanese car manufacturer's motorsport activity.
Nissan: launches Nismo.TV on YouTube
Nismo.TV launches next month. It will feature behind-the-scenes content and footage of Nissan's "Nismo Athletes" – PlayStation gamers from its GT Academy who have become real racing drivers, proving it is possible go "from PS3 to podium".
YouTube branding will appear on Nissan's GT-R Nismo GT3 racing cars when they compete at events.
Nissan’s director of global motorsport, Darren Cox, said: "By launching Nismo.TV on YouTube we're creating a new template for leveraging motorsport content and taking it beyond the purist, on a truly global level.
"Innovation is what Nissan does best and with YouTube we can go out there and break the rules when it comes to engaging with our audience – the current and future motorsport fans."
Julie Kikla, strategic partner development manager, YouTube Sports, said: "We're delighted to welcome Nismo.TV on to the YouTube platform. Working in the content space with Nissan creates an exciting new dimension to our existing motorsport content offering which is fast becoming a valuable genre."Follow @alex_brownsell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York