Top ten ads of the week
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Santander: brand ambassadors
This week's top ad is for Santander, with 53% recall, followed by Very.co.uk at number two.
|Top ten ads of the week|
|Brand||Agency/TV Buyer||Recall %|
|1||Santander, 123 credit card||Havas Worldwide London||53|
|3||Cuprinol, Garden Shades wood stain||18 Feet & Rising/MediaCom UK||37|
|4=||Kellogg's, Crunchy Nut Glorious Oat Granola||Leo Burnett/Carat||36|
|4=||More Than, insurance range||VCCP/Starcom MediaVest||36|
|7||Marks & Spencer||RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media||32|
|9=||Wrigley||Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/MediaCom UK||30|
|9=||Stella Artois||Mother London/Vizeum UK||30|
Adwatch research was conducted from 11 April - 15 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London