MasterCard promotes Beyoncé VIP tour experience
MasterCard has launched a digital marketing campaign offering cardholders the chance to watch music star Beyoncé from an up-close VIP area on her UK tour.
The payments brand will allow consumers to buy tickets to an exclusive ‘BeyStage’ area, enclosed within the wider stage set-up, at the Mrs Carter Show World Tour dates at Birmingham, Manchester and London.
The tickets are either available to buy as part of a special package at MasterCard’s 'Priceless' campaign website, www.pricelesslondon.co.uk, or to win through the brand’s Facebook page.
Ads will appear in print, digital and social channels, while MasterCard has also produced a 30-second video to promote the offer.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK and Ireland, said: "To be so close to this performance, and practically be a part of the set, is taking the MasterCard Priceless theme to a new level, and shows our commitment to giving even more back to music fans."
Beyoncé is proving an increasingly popular ambassador with brands – over the past few months, the singer has appeared in ads for O2, Pepsi and H&M.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London