Comparethemarket.com racks up tension between Spencer and Aleksandr
The animosity between Comparethemarket's Spencer and Comparethemeerkat's Aleksandr Orlov peaks to a new level as the former parachutes into the grounds of the meerkat mansion.
Rocks are thrown by both sides in this television spot that humorously freshens up the long running comparethemeerkat.com creative idea.
Client: Mark Vile, marketing director
Creatives: Matt Lloyd and Darren Bailes
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)