Comparethemarket.com racks up tension between Spencer and Aleksandr
The animosity between Comparethemarket's Spencer and Comparethemeerkat's Aleksandr Orlov peaks to a new level as the former parachutes into the grounds of the meerkat mansion.
Rocks are thrown by both sides in this television spot that humorously freshens up the long running comparethemeerkat.com creative idea.
Client: Mark Vile, marketing director
Creatives: Matt Lloyd and Darren Bailes
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)