Twitter links cuckoo clocks to individual accounts
Sticking closely to its branding, Twitter has created a cuckoo clock called #flock that wirelessly connects to an individual Twitter account.
Birds pop out of their houses whenever the account receives a trigger including a new follower, a retweet or an @message.
Client: Bruce Daisley, UK sales director
Design: Mark Cridge
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London