Twitter links cuckoo clocks to individual accounts
Sticking closely to its branding, Twitter has created a cuckoo clock called #flock that wirelessly connects to an individual Twitter account.
Birds pop out of their houses whenever the account receives a trigger including a new follower, a retweet or an @message.
Client: Bruce Daisley, UK sales director
Design: Mark Cridge
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham