Twitter links cuckoo clocks to individual accounts
Sticking closely to its branding, Twitter has created a cuckoo clock called #flock that wirelessly connects to an individual Twitter account.
Birds pop out of their houses whenever the account receives a trigger including a new follower, a retweet or an @message.
Client: Bruce Daisley, UK sales director
Design: Mark Cridge
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire