Aga illustrates its robustness and lack of complexity
The robustness, lack of complexity, easy of use and evenness of cooking temperatures extolled by the cast iron cooker brand are cleverly referenced in a series of press ads.
An image of an oven and boxing glove-hybrid is a nod to the Aga Rangemaster’s robustness, while buttons of all shapes and sizes allude to the stripped-down design of the cooker.
Brand: Aga Rangemaster
Client: William McGrath, group chief executive at Aga Rangemaster
Creative: Adam Staples and Paul Miles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)