Aga illustrates its robustness and lack of complexity
The robustness, lack of complexity, easy of use and evenness of cooking temperatures extolled by the cast iron cooker brand are cleverly referenced in a series of press ads.
An image of an oven and boxing glove-hybrid is a nod to the Aga Rangemaster’s robustness, while buttons of all shapes and sizes allude to the stripped-down design of the cooker.
Brand: Aga Rangemaster
Client: William McGrath, group chief executive at Aga Rangemaster
Creative: Adam Staples and Paul Miles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)