Aga illustrates its robustness and lack of complexity
The robustness, lack of complexity, easy of use and evenness of cooking temperatures extolled by the cast iron cooker brand are cleverly referenced in a series of press ads.
An image of an oven and boxing glove-hybrid is a nod to the Aga Rangemaster’s robustness, while buttons of all shapes and sizes allude to the stripped-down design of the cooker.
Brand: Aga Rangemaster
Client: William McGrath, group chief executive at Aga Rangemaster
Creative: Adam Staples and Paul Miles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey