Aga illustrates its robustness and lack of complexity
The robustness, lack of complexity, easy of use and evenness of cooking temperatures extolled by the cast iron cooker brand are cleverly referenced in a series of press ads.
An image of an oven and boxing glove-hybrid is a nod to the Aga Rangemaster’s robustness, while buttons of all shapes and sizes allude to the stripped-down design of the cooker.
Brand: Aga Rangemaster
Client: William McGrath, group chief executive at Aga Rangemaster
Creative: Adam Staples and Paul Miles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London