Aga illustrates its robustness and lack of complexity
The robustness, lack of complexity, easy of use and evenness of cooking temperatures extolled by the cast iron cooker brand are cleverly referenced in a series of press ads.
An image of an oven and boxing glove-hybrid is a nod to the Aga Rangemaster’s robustness, while buttons of all shapes and sizes allude to the stripped-down design of the cooker.
Brand: Aga Rangemaster
Client: William McGrath, group chief executive at Aga Rangemaster
Creative: Adam Staples and Paul Miles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Online Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- PR Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 per annum, Chertsey
- Comms Account Manager- Charity £38K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London