Yahoo has agreed a deal to buy social blogging platform Tumblr for more than $1bn (£720m).
Morrisons, the UK's fourth biggest supermarket chain, is to make its first foray into online grocery, after striking a 25-year deal with internet grocer Ocado.
What does David Beckham's retirement from football mean for sponsors? The iconic player has appeared in more ads than any other player in the history of football.
Nestlé is axing Jenny Craig, its UK weight-loss programme, putting 12 jobs at risk.
JWT London is launching a campaign to support HSBC's sponsorship of the British & Irish Lions, featuring Lions Legends embarking on an epic voyage to Australia.
Paddy Power today said it has "no" plans to pull back from running controversial advertising and claims it's on the way to becoming one of the leading consumer brands in the country.
BSkyB has paid for The Sun to produce a mini-documentary about British super-middleweight champion Carl Froch, as part of the broadcaster's promotion ahead of Froch's next bout this Saturday.
Engine's WCRS has won the pan-European ad account for Betfair, after a four-way pitch involving WCRS, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and M&C Saatchi.
YouTube has teamed up with Ricky Gervais to bring his David Brent character back to the screen in a new internet series called 'Learn Guitar with David Brent' as part of YouTube's Comedy Week.
Ocado is "playing with fire" by discussing a partnership with Morrisons and could put itself out of business if it continues to provoke the wrath of partner Waitrose, claims Shore Capital.
Viral videos and TV ads for H&M are the most-shared ads starring David Beckham, who last week announced his retirement from professional football and played his last game on Saturday for Paris St Germain.
Goodstuff Communications has picked up the UK media planning and buying business for Diesel TimeFrames, a joint venture between Fossil Watches and Diesel, after a pitch against incumbent Mindshare.
Jaguar is set to begin a global campaign to promote the launch of its new F-Type sports car.
The more tweets that prospective car buyers see the higher the likelihood that they will walk into a car showroom or book a test drive, according to a new study.
Explore Brand Republic
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
- Date: Mon 20 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - Wed 22 May 2013
- Date: Thu 23 May 2013 - Thu 23 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London