World Cup stars strip off for Vanity Fair
LONDON - Vanity Fair is releasing a World Cup issue featuring scantily clad footballers, giving the cover to former Manchester United winger and Emporio Armani pants horse, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Chelsea forward Didier Drogba.
Vanity Fair: June issue cover (Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair)
Football stars representing their country in the tournament are shot by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz for the Condé Nast title’s June issue.
Brazilian midfielder Kaka, German midfielder and Chelsea star Michael Ballack, and England and West Ham player Carlton Cole also appear in the magazine.
The June issue of Vanity Fair will be available on UK newsstands this Thursday.
Vanity Fair rose 0.7% in circulation period on period, to post a record-breaking ABC average issue circulation of 102,421 for July to December 2009.
For additional pictures and more on the story, visit the Vanity Fair website.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)