World Cup stars strip off for Vanity Fair
LONDON - Vanity Fair is releasing a World Cup issue featuring scantily clad footballers, giving the cover to former Manchester United winger and Emporio Armani pants horse, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Chelsea forward Didier Drogba.
Vanity Fair: June issue cover (Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair)
Football stars representing their country in the tournament are shot by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz for the Condé Nast title’s June issue.
Brazilian midfielder Kaka, German midfielder and Chelsea star Michael Ballack, and England and West Ham player Carlton Cole also appear in the magazine.
The June issue of Vanity Fair will be available on UK newsstands this Thursday.
Vanity Fair rose 0.7% in circulation period on period, to post a record-breaking ABC average issue circulation of 102,421 for July to December 2009.
For additional pictures and more on the story, visit the Vanity Fair website.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London