World Cup stars strip off for Vanity Fair
LONDON - Vanity Fair is releasing a World Cup issue featuring scantily clad footballers, giving the cover to former Manchester United winger and Emporio Armani pants horse, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Chelsea forward Didier Drogba.
Vanity Fair: June issue cover (Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair)
Football stars representing their country in the tournament are shot by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz for the Condé Nast title’s June issue.
Brazilian midfielder Kaka, German midfielder and Chelsea star Michael Ballack, and England and West Ham player Carlton Cole also appear in the magazine.
The June issue of Vanity Fair will be available on UK newsstands this Thursday.
Vanity Fair rose 0.7% in circulation period on period, to post a record-breaking ABC average issue circulation of 102,421 for July to December 2009.
For additional pictures and more on the story, visit the Vanity Fair website.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London