Albion to develop Airmiles creative
LONDON - Airmiles, the UK's largest travel reward scheme, has appointed Albion as its lead creative agency.
Airmiles…integrated campaign will break this year
Albion won the business after a pitch against a small number of undisclosed agencies. The pitch process was handled by Agency Assessments, with the final appointment being made by Rahul Patel, the senior brand manager at Airmiles.
Albion will initially be responsible for developing an integrated ad campaign, due to break later this year, that aims to portray the benefits the scheme provides, helping consumers turn their everyday spending into free flights.
The agency has also been appointed to evolve the Airmiles customer experience online, to provide users with clearer and more accessible information about how they can collect and spend their points.
Albion will work closely with Airmiles' media agency Carat on the account.
Airmiles has worked with a number of agencies on its advertising in recent years, including Anorak and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
In 2008, PAA launched the brand's first TV ad in four years to help raise awareness of the free flights that could potentially be available to its members.
The £3.5 million campaign highlighted the variety of ways that Airmiles can be collected, at outlets including Tesco, Lloyds TSB and Shell.
Jason Goodman, the Albion chief executive, said: "Airmiles is an iconic brand with a fantastically dynamic community of users at its heart; we're looking at how we can use a range of new channels to engage this community."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...