Elizabeth Hurley guest edits Zest
LONDON - Actress and model Elizabeth Hurley features as guest editor in the June issue of Natmag women's lifestyle monthly, Zest.
Elizabeth Hurley: guest edits Zest's June issue
It will also exclusively feature Hurley, whom Zest hails as "the ultimate bikini icon for real women", as the cover model to support the magazine's focus on this summer's 'bikini season'.
In a double-first for Zest magazine, which has never before had a celebrity guest editor, Hurley also appears on the cover; one of only a handful of celebrities to do so in the magazine's 15 year history
Features that include Hurley's input focus on the model's advice on flattering summer clothing and an exclusive two-week healthy diet.
Mandie Gower, editor of Zest, said: "Very few celebrities have ever made the cover of Zest, but Elizabeth Hurley truly reflects the Zest lifestyle. She shares our philosophy that healthy living has never been more fashionable, and understands that for modern women, a healthy, happy life is the Holy Grail."
Gower added: "With her organic farm, her long-term work as a breast cancer ambassador, her commitment to healthy eating – not to mention those amazing curves – we couldn't think of a more inspiring role model for bikini season."
Zest's average circulation in the six-month period to the end of 2009 was 93,130 copies, down 3.7% period on period and 4.7% year on year.
The June issue of Zest is on sale now.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington