Elizabeth Hurley guest edits Zest
LONDON - Actress and model Elizabeth Hurley features as guest editor in the June issue of Natmag women's lifestyle monthly, Zest.
Elizabeth Hurley: guest edits Zest's June issue
It will also exclusively feature Hurley, whom Zest hails as "the ultimate bikini icon for real women", as the cover model to support the magazine's focus on this summer's 'bikini season'.
In a double-first for Zest magazine, which has never before had a celebrity guest editor, Hurley also appears on the cover; one of only a handful of celebrities to do so in the magazine's 15 year history
Features that include Hurley's input focus on the model's advice on flattering summer clothing and an exclusive two-week healthy diet.
Mandie Gower, editor of Zest, said: "Very few celebrities have ever made the cover of Zest, but Elizabeth Hurley truly reflects the Zest lifestyle. She shares our philosophy that healthy living has never been more fashionable, and understands that for modern women, a healthy, happy life is the Holy Grail."
Gower added: "With her organic farm, her long-term work as a breast cancer ambassador, her commitment to healthy eating – not to mention those amazing curves – we couldn't think of a more inspiring role model for bikini season."
Zest's average circulation in the six-month period to the end of 2009 was 93,130 copies, down 3.7% period on period and 4.7% year on year.
The June issue of Zest is on sale now.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London