Daryl Arnold departs Profero to start up own business
Profero's founder Daryl Arnold is leaving the agency to start up a business in Singapore, leaving his role of global chief executive to his brother and co-founder, Wayne Arnold.
Daryl Arnold: leaving Profero to start up new business
According to a statement from Profero, the new business will aim to complement Profero, and is launching with the support of its executive team. It is expected to debut in September.
Wayne Arnold was previously European chief executive, before moving to New York in 2008 to launch Profero's North America office. He will take on his new role in mid July.
Daryl Arnold said: "As an entrepreneur, now is the time for me to hand the leadership of the business I founded to my brother Wayne, who I know will drive Profero forward to still greater success and acclaim. I will continue to be a leading shareholder and, naturally, support Profero in my capacity as a founder."
He co-founded Profero with Wayne in 1998 and currently holds a 36% shareholding in the group. In the nine months to December 2008, the group reported turnover of £24m, with a gross income of £9m.
Daryl Arnold's departure from the Profero group board was first revealed by marketing services sector financial analyst Bob Willott on his Brand Republic blog.
Earlier this year, Profero London appointed managing director Nick Blunden to the role of UK chief executive. His appointment followed the departure of Daniele Fiandaca, Profero's European chief executive, who left the agency in 2009.
Following Blunden's promotion, the agency handed Matt Everitt the role of UK managing director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London