Littlewoods recruits Coleen Rooney for autumn campaign
Littlewoods has signed up Coleen Rooney as its latest brand ambassador, in a bid to pinch market share from its rivals.
Coleen Rooney: new ambassador for Littlewoods
The wife of Manchester United and England football star Wayne will star in an ad campaign kicking off this autumn..
The ads will run across TV and online and form part of a £4.5m overarching ad blitz.
It is thought that Coleen Rooney will feature as a 'style ambassador', offering fashion tips to potential customers.
Littlewoods owner Shop Direct uses a number of agencies across its different brands. At the end of 2009, Littlewood's Christmas ad was created by Leo Burnett.
The 40-second ad, created by Leo Burnett, features the tagline 'Christmas in manageable bits' to promote the fact that customers can pay for purchases by spreading payments over time.
The account for Littlewoods' online brand Very.co.uk, which has featured Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton in recent ads, is held by VCCP.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London