Littlewoods recruits Coleen Rooney for autumn campaign
Littlewoods has signed up Coleen Rooney as its latest brand ambassador, in a bid to pinch market share from its rivals.
Coleen Rooney: new ambassador for Littlewoods
The wife of Manchester United and England football star Wayne will star in an ad campaign kicking off this autumn..
The ads will run across TV and online and form part of a £4.5m overarching ad blitz.
It is thought that Coleen Rooney will feature as a 'style ambassador', offering fashion tips to potential customers.
Littlewoods owner Shop Direct uses a number of agencies across its different brands. At the end of 2009, Littlewood's Christmas ad was created by Leo Burnett.
The 40-second ad, created by Leo Burnett, features the tagline 'Christmas in manageable bits' to promote the fact that customers can pay for purchases by spreading payments over time.
The account for Littlewoods' online brand Very.co.uk, which has featured Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton in recent ads, is held by VCCP.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...