Mischief PR wins Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards
Mischief PR has been crowned PRWeek's Consultancy of the Year - the youngest ever agency to win the accolade.
Consultancy of the Year: Mischief PR
The agency scooped the prize at last night’s PRWeek Awards, held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, having gone up against three-time winner Blue Rubicon, Edelman, Lansons Communications and Cirkle.
Campaign of the year went to Health and Safety Executive with Weber Shandwick and the COI for Make the Promise: Come Home Safe.
The campaign communicated the issue of disproportionately high numbers of farmers sustaining serious injuries and death to an audience that was considered to have ‘limited media consumption’, and who were ‘geographically isolated and resistant to government influence’.
Burson-Marsteller was named International Consultancy of the Year, after being shortlisted for the award in 2009. Last year’s winner Weber Shandwick along with APCO Worldwide, Edelman and Ketchum Pleon were also in the running for the award.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london