Mischief PR wins Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards
Mischief PR has been crowned PRWeek's Consultancy of the Year - the youngest ever agency to win the accolade.
Consultancy of the Year: Mischief PR
The agency scooped the prize at last night’s PRWeek Awards, held at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, having gone up against three-time winner Blue Rubicon, Edelman, Lansons Communications and Cirkle.
Campaign of the year went to Health and Safety Executive with Weber Shandwick and the COI for Make the Promise: Come Home Safe.
The campaign communicated the issue of disproportionately high numbers of farmers sustaining serious injuries and death to an audience that was considered to have ‘limited media consumption’, and who were ‘geographically isolated and resistant to government influence’.
Burson-Marsteller was named International Consultancy of the Year, after being shortlisted for the award in 2009. Last year’s winner Weber Shandwick along with APCO Worldwide, Edelman and Ketchum Pleon were also in the running for the award.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London