Can you draw the internet? No pressure
Creatives are being asked to draw their interpretation of what they think the internet looks like and to have their results compared with the visions of 10-year-old children.
Saint@RKCR: can you draw the internet?
The experiment is digital agency Saint@RKCR's contribution to Internet Week Europe.
Submissions must be in before 12 November when Saint will be holding a workshop for 10-year-olds, where the children will create their own artworks with crayons, chalk, pencils, felt and modelling clay.
The results will be uploaded to canyoudrawtheinternet.com where people will be able to vote for their favourite illustrations.
Somewhat unfairly the children seem to be up against some of the world's best illustrators, including Anthony Burrill, Peskimo and Andy Rementer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire