Can you draw the internet? No pressure
Creatives are being asked to draw their interpretation of what they think the internet looks like and to have their results compared with the visions of 10-year-old children.
Saint@RKCR: can you draw the internet?
The experiment is digital agency Saint@RKCR's contribution to Internet Week Europe.
Submissions must be in before 12 November when Saint will be holding a workshop for 10-year-olds, where the children will create their own artworks with crayons, chalk, pencils, felt and modelling clay.
The results will be uploaded to canyoudrawtheinternet.com where people will be able to vote for their favourite illustrations.
Somewhat unfairly the children seem to be up against some of the world's best illustrators, including Anthony Burrill, Peskimo and Andy Rementer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London