3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Lynx "getting dressed"
Winning four Silvers at D&AD and a Gold Cannes Lion, this ad for Unilever's Lynx body spray was also shortlisted three times at the 2005 British Arrows awards.
Created by BBH London, the ad was a new twist on the Lynx Effect campaign. It starts with a couple waking up in bed and follows them as they slowly start to get dressed.
As the ad unfolds, the couple move through the city, picking up their abandoned clothes where they’d left them, before ending up, back where they started, at the supermarket.
Directed by Ringan Ledwidge, the ad features Israel Kamakawiwòole's version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow', which has featured in an array of Hollywood films and television programmes.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)