3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Lynx "getting dressed"
Winning four Silvers at D&AD and a Gold Cannes Lion, this ad for Unilever's Lynx body spray was also shortlisted three times at the 2005 British Arrows awards.
Created by BBH London, the ad was a new twist on the Lynx Effect campaign. It starts with a couple waking up in bed and follows them as they slowly start to get dressed.
As the ad unfolds, the couple move through the city, picking up their abandoned clothes where they’d left them, before ending up, back where they started, at the supermarket.
Directed by Ringan Ledwidge, the ad features Israel Kamakawiwòole's version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow', which has featured in an array of Hollywood films and television programmes.
To see more films in this series, visit Three Great Ads I Had Nothing To Do With
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire