Gatorade launches campaign for 'one more'
Gatorade, the energy drink, has released a TV campaign to build on the idea that its Thirst Quencher drink can help sportspeople as they ask their bodies to perform "one more".
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, intersperses clips of an American football team training with images of men lifting weights in the gym, all using Gatorade Thirst Quencher to do "one more" of the exercises.
The voiceover says: "Proven hydration to help replace what you sweat out", and then the line "Win from within" is shown, followed by the Gatorade ‘G’ logo.
The art director at TBWA\Chiat\Day was Tiffany Lam and the copy writer was Scott Reedy. Andre Stringer directed the ad through Reset. The ad will run in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)