Gatorade launches campaign for 'one more'
Gatorade, the energy drink, has released a TV campaign to build on the idea that its Thirst Quencher drink can help sportspeople as they ask their bodies to perform "one more".
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, intersperses clips of an American football team training with images of men lifting weights in the gym, all using Gatorade Thirst Quencher to do "one more" of the exercises.
The voiceover says: "Proven hydration to help replace what you sweat out", and then the line "Win from within" is shown, followed by the Gatorade ‘G’ logo.
The art director at TBWA\Chiat\Day was Tiffany Lam and the copy writer was Scott Reedy. Andre Stringer directed the ad through Reset. The ad will run in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)