Gatorade launches campaign for 'one more'
Gatorade, the energy drink, has released a TV campaign to build on the idea that its Thirst Quencher drink can help sportspeople as they ask their bodies to perform "one more".
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, intersperses clips of an American football team training with images of men lifting weights in the gym, all using Gatorade Thirst Quencher to do "one more" of the exercises.
The voiceover says: "Proven hydration to help replace what you sweat out", and then the line "Win from within" is shown, followed by the Gatorade ‘G’ logo.
The art director at TBWA\Chiat\Day was Tiffany Lam and the copy writer was Scott Reedy. Andre Stringer directed the ad through Reset. The ad will run in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)