Gatorade launches campaign for 'one more'
Gatorade, the energy drink, has released a TV campaign to build on the idea that its Thirst Quencher drink can help sportspeople as they ask their bodies to perform "one more".
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, intersperses clips of an American football team training with images of men lifting weights in the gym, all using Gatorade Thirst Quencher to do "one more" of the exercises.
The voiceover says: "Proven hydration to help replace what you sweat out", and then the line "Win from within" is shown, followed by the Gatorade ‘G’ logo.
The art director at TBWA\Chiat\Day was Tiffany Lam and the copy writer was Scott Reedy. Andre Stringer directed the ad through Reset. The ad will run in the US.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton