Droga5 Europe wins global Radox brief
Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
Radox: come to life by WCRS
The London-based agency was appointed without a pitch and will start work immediately on the Unilever bath-and-shower-care brand, repositioning Radox under a single identity in established and emerging markets.
Radox has worked with WCRS in the UK, mostly on digital and social projects.
Julieta Echeita, the global brand director at Radox, said: "Droga5 Europe brings an unflinching ambition to give a much-loved brand a meaningful role in today’s culture. The agency’s strategic foundation, creative excellence and global experience make them ideal partners for this endeavour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire