Lakeland launches multi-channel rebrand
LONDON - Lakeland, the creative kitchenware company, has launched a multi-channel rebrand to refine its identity through the help of three agencies: Lumsden Design Partnership; CHS Creative and Snow Valley.
All 34 stores in the UK have been revamped with the new brand colours and design, using humour and graphics to help consumers navigate each shop.
CHS Creative designed the catalogue and created the 'Lakeland family' with location photography of moments in and around the home, portraying a stronger feeling of warmth.
Snow Valley extended Lakeland's revamped brand image to the online store. The new site is much lighter and more accessible than before.
Lakeland's goal was to deliver the same quality of communication to the consumer in-store, online and in its catalogue. The agencies had to ensure consumer expectations were met while aiming to attract new customers.
Callum Lumsden, managing director of Lumsden Design Partnership, said: "This project has been a fantastic example of how agencies working together can enhance a brand's delivery to today's multi-channel market place."
The new Lakeland identity launches March 1. The company started in 1964 as Lakeland Plastics but expansion necessitated a name change to Lakeland Limited in 1997.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)