Rupert Howell exits McCann Erickson
LONDON - Rupert Howell is parting company with McCann Erickson, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Howell... leaving McCann
The network has confirmed that he will step down in June as chairman of its Europe, Middle East and Africa operations.
Giueseppe Usuelli, the chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup Italy, will replace him.
John Dooner, the network's chief executive, praised Howell for restoring confidence and growth in the region after a difficult period. "We wish him all good things," he said. Howell joined McCann from Chime in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)