Rupert Howell exits McCann Erickson
LONDON - Rupert Howell is parting company with McCann Erickson, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Howell... leaving McCann
The network has confirmed that he will step down in June as chairman of its Europe, Middle East and Africa operations.
Giueseppe Usuelli, the chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup Italy, will replace him.
John Dooner, the network's chief executive, praised Howell for restoring confidence and growth in the region after a difficult period. "We wish him all good things," he said. Howell joined McCann from Chime in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)