Rupert Howell exits McCann Erickson
LONDON - Rupert Howell is parting company with McCann Erickson, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Howell... leaving McCann
The network has confirmed that he will step down in June as chairman of its Europe, Middle East and Africa operations.
Giueseppe Usuelli, the chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup Italy, will replace him.
John Dooner, the network's chief executive, praised Howell for restoring confidence and growth in the region after a difficult period. "We wish him all good things," he said. Howell joined McCann from Chime in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England