Film24 takes over Bonanza channel
LONDON - Film24 has assumed control of the Bonanza channel, broadcast on Sky channel 165, following the acquisition of all of the channel's assets from Optimistic Entertainment by major shareholder Caparo Ventures.
Film24 has assumed full control of Bonanza with immediate effect and will cease broadcasting on Sky channel 138 and recommence, without a break, with selected programming blocks on channel 165.
The channel will continue to be called Bonanza and content will still include the channel's original mix of movies, comedy and drama, alongside a selection of Film24's film-related content. It is intended that the channel will be rebranded and run exclusive Film24 content from mid-July onwards.
Nicky Davis, chief executive of Film24, said: "We have received excellent feedback from both viewers and the film industry alike following our trial run on channel 138 and are delighted to have secured a permanent home in the entertainment section of the Sky Electronic Programming Guide. We are now actively seeking further investment and brand partners in order to take this growing entertainment brand to the next stage of its development."
Film24 is an independent, multi-platform content business that produces programmes and short features about the film industry and films themselves. Film24's entertainment portal is designed to satisfy the ever-growing consumer demand for film consumption and the audience's fascination with the movie business.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...