Chinwag attracts three sponsors for digital networking event
LONDON - Digital community company Chinwag has lined up software firm Adobe, Channel 4 and recruitment specialists Purple as sponsors of a summer networking party for the digital sector.
Chinwag's 2,000 capacity 'Big Summer 07' event will be held on July 5 at the Imperial College Union in Kensington. Its aim is to bring together professionals working in online, mobile and other interactive media.
Dominic Eames, Channel 4's editor of online, said: "Channel 4 is always open to new ideas from the new media community and is delighted to support Chinwag in this event."
Chinwag will be promoting the event with an array of activity, including brand partnerships and social networking tools.
Sam Michel, Chinwag's managing director and founder, said: "This is a great opportunity for the new media industry to do some 'first life' networking. The UK scene is buzzing with life and it's great to bring everyone together en masse."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London