Chinwag attracts three sponsors for digital networking event
LONDON - Digital community company Chinwag has lined up software firm Adobe, Channel 4 and recruitment specialists Purple as sponsors of a summer networking party for the digital sector.
Chinwag's 2,000 capacity 'Big Summer 07' event will be held on July 5 at the Imperial College Union in Kensington. Its aim is to bring together professionals working in online, mobile and other interactive media.
Dominic Eames, Channel 4's editor of online, said: "Channel 4 is always open to new ideas from the new media community and is delighted to support Chinwag in this event."
Chinwag will be promoting the event with an array of activity, including brand partnerships and social networking tools.
Sam Michel, Chinwag's managing director and founder, said: "This is a great opportunity for the new media industry to do some 'first life' networking. The UK scene is buzzing with life and it's great to bring everyone together en masse."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London