Chinwag attracts three sponsors for digital networking event
LONDON - Digital community company Chinwag has lined up software firm Adobe, Channel 4 and recruitment specialists Purple as sponsors of a summer networking party for the digital sector.
Chinwag's 2,000 capacity 'Big Summer 07' event will be held on July 5 at the Imperial College Union in Kensington. Its aim is to bring together professionals working in online, mobile and other interactive media.
Dominic Eames, Channel 4's editor of online, said: "Channel 4 is always open to new ideas from the new media community and is delighted to support Chinwag in this event."
Chinwag will be promoting the event with an array of activity, including brand partnerships and social networking tools.
Sam Michel, Chinwag's managing director and founder, said: "This is a great opportunity for the new media industry to do some 'first life' networking. The UK scene is buzzing with life and it's great to bring everyone together en masse."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)