Murphy, Golding and Priest quit RKCR/Y&R to form start up
LONDON - James Murphy, Ben Priest and David Golding resigned yesterday from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to form a start up, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Respectively the former chief executive, executive creative director and planning director at the WPP-owned shop, are understood to have spoken to Young & Rubicam management on Monday .
The trio has led the agency through a successful period since the departure of its founders in 2003. Last year it won new business from Bacardi, the BBC and BT Business.
For the full story see Thursday's edition of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)