Murphy, Golding and Priest quit RKCR/Y&R to form start up
LONDON - James Murphy, Ben Priest and David Golding resigned yesterday from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to form a start up, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Respectively the former chief executive, executive creative director and planning director at the WPP-owned shop, are understood to have spoken to Young & Rubicam management on Monday .
The trio has led the agency through a successful period since the departure of its founders in 2003. Last year it won new business from Bacardi, the BBC and BT Business.
For the full story see Thursday's edition of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)