Murphy, Golding and Priest quit RKCR/Y&R to form start up
LONDON - James Murphy, Ben Priest and David Golding resigned yesterday from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to form a start up, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Respectively the former chief executive, executive creative director and planning director at the WPP-owned shop, are understood to have spoken to Young & Rubicam management on Monday .
The trio has led the agency through a successful period since the departure of its founders in 2003. Last year it won new business from Bacardi, the BBC and BT Business.
For the full story see Thursday's edition of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London