Murphy, Golding and Priest quit RKCR/Y&R to form start up
LONDON - James Murphy, Ben Priest and David Golding resigned yesterday from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to form a start up, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Respectively the former chief executive, executive creative director and planning director at the WPP-owned shop, are understood to have spoken to Young & Rubicam management on Monday .
The trio has led the agency through a successful period since the departure of its founders in 2003. Last year it won new business from Bacardi, the BBC and BT Business.
For the full story see Thursday's edition of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)