Murphy, Golding and Priest quit RKCR/Y&R to form start up
LONDON - James Murphy, Ben Priest and David Golding resigned yesterday from Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to form a start up, Campaign can exclusively reveal.
Respectively the former chief executive, executive creative director and planning director at the WPP-owned shop, are understood to have spoken to Young & Rubicam management on Monday .
The trio has led the agency through a successful period since the departure of its founders in 2003. Last year it won new business from Bacardi, the BBC and BT Business.
For the full story see Thursday's edition of Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Display Campaign Executive - Top 3 Digital Agency Reuben Sinclair bonus, benefits, pension, healthcare, N1 London (Greater)