Durden set to face Big Brother eviction via public vote
LONDON - Jonathan Durden is facing eviction from the 'Big Brother' house via a public vote on Friday after receiving five nominations from his fellow housemates.
The other two are Carole, who has been enjoying good-hearted banter with Durden throughout his time in the house, and Seany.
Only one of the housemates can be voted out of the house on Friday.
Housemates last night gave their reasons for nominating Durden in the 'Big Brother' diary room. Nicky, a 28-year-old accounts executive from Watford, said: "He's not very tactful" and felt he was "barking at people" when he was doing the shopping list for the 'Big Brother' kitchen. "He's the one I've bonded with the least".
Laura, a 23-year-old Welsh nanny, also nominated him, saying: "There's something not quite right about him... I can't put my finger on it right now." She added: "We've nothing in common... there's something I don't get about him, something a bit mysterious... nothing fits... his saying he wants to be the centre of attention, but yesterday he never joined in with the games."
Housemates are allowed two nominations, with Durden first nominating Nicky, who had earlier nominated him. Durden said: "She shuts down, she doesn't take part except in cliquey ways... she doesn't like me because she thinks I take away some of her role... I think she's a bit threatened."
Durden then went on to nominate Tracey, a 37-year-old cleaner from Fordham, because of, "...endless catchphrases... 'gravy', everything with 'age' on the end, and 'ave it'... it becomes ever more grinding... I want to know the person".
Voting lines for the public to vote opened last night. The results will be revealed to the house during the first show on Friday and the eviction will then take place during the 10pm programme, when the evictee will be greeted by their friends and family.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...