Hit or Miss... Cadbury drums up a Dairy Milk hit
The favourite drum solo of dads everywhere has hit national consciousness again thanks to a canny piece of advertising and PR courtesy of confectioner Cadbury. Sputnik Communications provided the PR support for the relaunch of Cadbury's iconic Dairy Milk brand. The agency is co-ordinating Dairy Milk's sponsorship of The Great Gorilla Run in London on 22 September as well as promoting an advert featuring a gorilla playing drums to Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight. You have to see it to understand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London