Hit or Miss... Cadbury goes Ape
Cadbury was poised to gain yet more PR plaudits from its 'drumming gorilla' ad, by securing a spot during ITV's screening of the rugby final. Until trade union Unite got its hands on a Cadbury internal memo boasting of the chocolate company's coup. The union used the opportunity to point out the cynicism of supporting the British rugby team while contemplating shifting factory work to Poland. Unite's efforts reached key regionals near Cadbury's Keynsham factory, not to mention a column in The Times. Unite: 1; Gorilla: 0.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London