Future launches MusicRadar site
LONDON - Future is to launch MusicRadar, a music-making website, later this month featuring major user-generated content areas for amateur and professional musicians.
It will also contain the latest news from the music scene, as well as thousands of kit reviews and other content from Future's magazines, including Guitar World and drumming magazine Rhythm.
Future intends to open the site up to user-generated content and provide a strong community section for amateur and professional musicians. Users will be able to add individual profile pages to showcase their talents by uploading music, pictures and video.
The site will launch with more than 2,000 product reviews, video tutorials and a database of professionally recorded, royalty-free music samples, available free for registered MusicRadar users to create their own tracks.
Katherine Raderecht, group publisher of MusicRadar, said: "For anyone who is passionate about making music, there's not really anything like MusicRadar.
"We can offer an incredible resource for anyone who wants to know about products -- our review experts are the best in the business -- and the web is perfect for delivering the rich-media content that we know musicians want, wherever they are."
Future has already signed up a number of advertisers for the site, including Sony, Roland and Dolphin, an online music instrument retailer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End