Future launches MusicRadar site
LONDON - Future is to launch MusicRadar, a music-making website, later this month featuring major user-generated content areas for amateur and professional musicians.
It will also contain the latest news from the music scene, as well as thousands of kit reviews and other content from Future's magazines, including Guitar World and drumming magazine Rhythm.
Future intends to open the site up to user-generated content and provide a strong community section for amateur and professional musicians. Users will be able to add individual profile pages to showcase their talents by uploading music, pictures and video.
The site will launch with more than 2,000 product reviews, video tutorials and a database of professionally recorded, royalty-free music samples, available free for registered MusicRadar users to create their own tracks.
Katherine Raderecht, group publisher of MusicRadar, said: "For anyone who is passionate about making music, there's not really anything like MusicRadar.
"We can offer an incredible resource for anyone who wants to know about products -- our review experts are the best in the business -- and the web is perfect for delivering the rich-media content that we know musicians want, wherever they are."
Future has already signed up a number of advertisers for the site, including Sony, Roland and Dolphin, an online music instrument retailer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London