Edelman takes top honours at 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards
HONG KONG - Edelman took home the coveted Gold Award for Network of the Year at the 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards, held in Hong Kong last night.
A record audience of over 300 people looked on as the agency pipped Ogilvy PR for the award.
Meanwhile, Corporate Voice Weber Shandwick won the Campaign of the Year award for its ‘Condoms: Changing the Perception of Contraception’ campaign for client USAID-PSP-One. Hill & Knowlton Sydney won Consultancy of the Year, while Text100 took home Mid-Sized Network of the Year.
Ogilvy PR regional CEO Chris Graves, meanwhile, was named PR Professional of the Year.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury