Edelman takes top honours at 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards
HONG KONG - Edelman took home the coveted Gold Award for Network of the Year at the 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards, held in Hong Kong last night.
A record audience of over 300 people looked on as the agency pipped Ogilvy PR for the award.
Meanwhile, Corporate Voice Weber Shandwick won the Campaign of the Year award for its ‘Condoms: Changing the Perception of Contraception’ campaign for client USAID-PSP-One. Hill & Knowlton Sydney won Consultancy of the Year, while Text100 took home Mid-Sized Network of the Year.
Ogilvy PR regional CEO Chris Graves, meanwhile, was named PR Professional of the Year.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)