Edelman takes top honours at 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards
HONG KONG - Edelman took home the coveted Gold Award for Network of the Year at the 2007 Asia-Pacific PR Awards, held in Hong Kong last night.
A record audience of over 300 people looked on as the agency pipped Ogilvy PR for the award.
Meanwhile, Corporate Voice Weber Shandwick won the Campaign of the Year award for its ‘Condoms: Changing the Perception of Contraception’ campaign for client USAID-PSP-One. Hill & Knowlton Sydney won Consultancy of the Year, while Text100 took home Mid-Sized Network of the Year.
Ogilvy PR regional CEO Chris Graves, meanwhile, was named PR Professional of the Year.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...