Coca-Cola revives popular 'holidays are coming' ad
LONDON - Coca-Cola is bringing back its 'holidays are coming' ad, following scores of calls to its customer information centre from people who said it marked the beginning of Christmas.
Coca-Cola has decided to use two of its best-loved ads during the Christmas period, kick-starting with "holidays are coming" from November 18.
This will be followed by its latest Christmas ad "the greatest gift", created by Mother last year.
The "holidays are coming" ad features a train of red Coca-Cola lorries bedecked in fairy lights driving through a snowy landscape. Everything they pass lights up as people turn to stare at the lorries driving through.
"The greatest gift" brings back the traditional image of Santa with the aim of capturing the magic of Christmas and celebrating the gift of giving.
Coca-Cola will also be running two on-pack promotions created by BD-NTWK during the festive period, including "win a white Christmas" on 500ml bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero.
A gift-giving advent calendar is also featured on Coca-Cola and Diet Coke 24x330ml multipacks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)