H&K adds analyst relations staff
Hill & Knowlton has drafted in two analyst relations consultants as it expands its tech practice.
The agency has appointed Agie Augustyniak, formerly analyst relations manager at steel group Tata Consultancy Services, and Marc Duke, who joined the agency on a freelance basis in September. They will report to the head of H&K UK’s analyst relations practice, Dominic Pannell.
The appointments follow the agency’s decision to offer analyst relations consultancy to existing clients, which include Yahoo!.
Duke will work alongside Pannell for tech clients and look to increase business in the healthcare sector. Augustyniak will also work for existing clients.
Pannell said H&K had eight major analyst firms on its books and that the new team will focus on using analyst relations to win PR business for the agency.
‘It gets clients interested, so we can showcase the rest of our comms capabilities,’ he added.
The expansion in analyst relations is part of a broader growth in H&K’s tech practice, led by UK head of tech Lee Brooke. He joined the agency last year from Computer Associates, where he was Western Europe PR manager (PRWeek, 21 September 2006).
Brooke was promoted from an associate director role to head H&K’s tech division earlier this year (PRWeek, 31 August). He took over from Mark Jackson, who was made EMEA head of client services.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham