H&K adds analyst relations staff
Hill & Knowlton has drafted in two analyst relations consultants as it expands its tech practice.
The agency has appointed Agie Augustyniak, formerly analyst relations manager at steel group Tata Consultancy Services, and Marc Duke, who joined the agency on a freelance basis in September. They will report to the head of H&K UK’s analyst relations practice, Dominic Pannell.
The appointments follow the agency’s decision to offer analyst relations consultancy to existing clients, which include Yahoo!.
Duke will work alongside Pannell for tech clients and look to increase business in the healthcare sector. Augustyniak will also work for existing clients.
Pannell said H&K had eight major analyst firms on its books and that the new team will focus on using analyst relations to win PR business for the agency.
‘It gets clients interested, so we can showcase the rest of our comms capabilities,’ he added.
The expansion in analyst relations is part of a broader growth in H&K’s tech practice, led by UK head of tech Lee Brooke. He joined the agency last year from Computer Associates, where he was Western Europe PR manager (PRWeek, 21 September 2006).
Brooke was promoted from an associate director role to head H&K’s tech division earlier this year (PRWeek, 31 August). He took over from Mark Jackson, who was made EMEA head of client services.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...