Deloitte becomes first London 2012 tier two sponsor
LONDON - The London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has named Deloitte as the professional services supporter for London 2012. The deal is the first 'tier two' sponsorship to be signed.
Deloitte becomes the official professional services supporter of London 2012, with rights from January 2009 to use the London 2012 marks, and rights to Team GB and Paralympics GB.
Deloitte will provide advisory services including tax, human capital, management consulting, and financial support through secondments and advisory work.
LOCOG chief executive Paul Deighton said Deloitte will support the Olympics with cash and secondees to support a number of different operational areas.
London 2012 currently has three Tier One partners - Lloyds TSB, the official Banking and Insurance partner, EDF Energy, the official Utility Services partner, and adidas, the official sportswear provider.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...