Deloitte becomes first London 2012 tier two sponsor
LONDON - The London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) has named Deloitte as the professional services supporter for London 2012. The deal is the first 'tier two' sponsorship to be signed.
Deloitte becomes the official professional services supporter of London 2012, with rights from January 2009 to use the London 2012 marks, and rights to Team GB and Paralympics GB.
Deloitte will provide advisory services including tax, human capital, management consulting, and financial support through secondments and advisory work.
LOCOG chief executive Paul Deighton said Deloitte will support the Olympics with cash and secondees to support a number of different operational areas.
London 2012 currently has three Tier One partners - Lloyds TSB, the official Banking and Insurance partner, EDF Energy, the official Utility Services partner, and adidas, the official sportswear provider.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)