ITV signs up Warner hotels for Palace drama
LONDON - Warner Leisure Hotels is to sponsor new season ITV1 drama The Palace in an estimated £500,000 sponsorship deal brokered by independent agency BLM Media.
The Palace, set in Buckingham Palace and based on a fictional royal family, airs on 14 January.
This is the first time that Warner Leisure Hotels, a luxury hotel group, has used TV sponsorship.
The group will feature in sponsorship credits, both on-air and on ITV.com, backed by a promotional campaign including TV airtime and press. Creative work has been developed by Vanilla Films.
BLM described the sponsorship as a good fit with the Warner Leisure Hotels' brand, since the group's 13 properties includes six historic hotels.
Chris Armond, BLM Media business director, said: "The Palace is expected to draw mass audiences that will help Warner hit its ambitious growth targets."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London