ITV signs up Warner hotels for Palace drama
LONDON - Warner Leisure Hotels is to sponsor new season ITV1 drama The Palace in an estimated £500,000 sponsorship deal brokered by independent agency BLM Media.
The Palace, set in Buckingham Palace and based on a fictional royal family, airs on 14 January.
This is the first time that Warner Leisure Hotels, a luxury hotel group, has used TV sponsorship.
The group will feature in sponsorship credits, both on-air and on ITV.com, backed by a promotional campaign including TV airtime and press. Creative work has been developed by Vanilla Films.
BLM described the sponsorship as a good fit with the Warner Leisure Hotels' brand, since the group's 13 properties includes six historic hotels.
Chris Armond, BLM Media business director, said: "The Palace is expected to draw mass audiences that will help Warner hit its ambitious growth targets."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)