ITV signs up Warner hotels for Palace drama
LONDON - Warner Leisure Hotels is to sponsor new season ITV1 drama The Palace in an estimated £500,000 sponsorship deal brokered by independent agency BLM Media.
The Palace, set in Buckingham Palace and based on a fictional royal family, airs on 14 January.
This is the first time that Warner Leisure Hotels, a luxury hotel group, has used TV sponsorship.
The group will feature in sponsorship credits, both on-air and on ITV.com, backed by a promotional campaign including TV airtime and press. Creative work has been developed by Vanilla Films.
BLM described the sponsorship as a good fit with the Warner Leisure Hotels' brand, since the group's 13 properties includes six historic hotels.
Chris Armond, BLM Media business director, said: "The Palace is expected to draw mass audiences that will help Warner hit its ambitious growth targets."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London