ITV signs up Warner hotels for Palace drama
LONDON - Warner Leisure Hotels is to sponsor new season ITV1 drama The Palace in an estimated £500,000 sponsorship deal brokered by independent agency BLM Media.
The Palace, set in Buckingham Palace and based on a fictional royal family, airs on 14 January.
This is the first time that Warner Leisure Hotels, a luxury hotel group, has used TV sponsorship.
The group will feature in sponsorship credits, both on-air and on ITV.com, backed by a promotional campaign including TV airtime and press. Creative work has been developed by Vanilla Films.
BLM described the sponsorship as a good fit with the Warner Leisure Hotels' brand, since the group's 13 properties includes six historic hotels.
Chris Armond, BLM Media business director, said: "The Palace is expected to draw mass audiences that will help Warner hit its ambitious growth targets."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England