Mason Zimbler acquired by America's Harte Hanks
LONDON - Below-the-line agency Mason Zimbler has been acquired by Texas-based digital and direct company Harte Hanks for an undisclosed sum.
Harte Hanks said the acquisition of Mason Zimbler, which provides media planning, buying, research and digital direct services, would increase its digital presence in Europe, where it has offices in Belgium, France, Spain, Germany and the UK.
The San Antonio-based agency specialises in digital and direct work for business customers at regional and national level, with a strong emphasis on clients in the technology sector.
Mason Zimbler said joining Harte Hanks, which it shares some digital clients with, would increase the service levels across its creative, digital and integrated marketing communications work.
The acquisition follows Harte Hanks' option-to-buy deal with Information Arts, the data analytics company, which was announced in October last year.
Mark Mason, chief executive officer at Mason Zimbler, said: "[Technology companies] have increasing need for top-flight creative, digital and integrated marketing communications at the individual prospect and customer level.
"As one company, we believe we can serve as a powerful marketing partner for these business brands."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London