Naked sells to Photon for £16.5m
LONDON - Naked Communications has been acquired by the Australian group Photon in a deal that includes an initial upfront cash payment of £16.5 million.
Photon, a publicly-listed marketing services group, has acquired 100 per cent of the business. The deal will involve a four-year earn out package for the agency's founders with future, as yet undisclosed, payments dependent on Naked hitting growth targets between 2008 and 2011.
The deal was finalised in Australia by Naked's group chief executive Nigel Long, founder Jon Wilkins and finance director Barry Dudley.
Naked was founded in 2000 by Will Collin, John Harlow and Jon Wilkins. Its other shareholders include the advertising agency Mother.
Will the Photon deal compromise the Naked culture and its claims to be media neutral?
Post your comments below:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London