Naked sells to Photon for £16.5m
LONDON - Naked Communications has been acquired by the Australian group Photon in a deal that includes an initial upfront cash payment of £16.5 million.
Photon, a publicly-listed marketing services group, has acquired 100 per cent of the business. The deal will involve a four-year earn out package for the agency's founders with future, as yet undisclosed, payments dependent on Naked hitting growth targets between 2008 and 2011.
The deal was finalised in Australia by Naked's group chief executive Nigel Long, founder Jon Wilkins and finance director Barry Dudley.
Naked was founded in 2000 by Will Collin, John Harlow and Jon Wilkins. Its other shareholders include the advertising agency Mother.
Will the Photon deal compromise the Naked culture and its claims to be media neutral?
Post your comments below:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)