Universal signs ad deal with Microsoft for 'Hellboy II'
LONDON - Hollywood movie studio Universal Pictures has signed a deal with Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions to promote 'Hellboy II: The Golden Army'.
As part of the deal, Microsoft will run the trailer for the upcoming movie on MSN Video, exclusively in the UK. The trailer launches at 1am on April 4th for 48 hours.
It will also be promoted across the MSN portal via the MSN Homepage, MSN Video, MSN Entertainment, MSN Movies channels and Media Guide.
The Guillermo del Toro-directed film is a sequel to 2004 cult hit 'Hellboy', which won cinemagoers over with a convincing blend of special effects, action, humour and a character driven plot.
The stars of 'Hellboy', Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and John Hurt, will reprise their roles in the forthcoming movie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire