Universal signs ad deal with Microsoft for 'Hellboy II'
LONDON - Hollywood movie studio Universal Pictures has signed a deal with Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions to promote 'Hellboy II: The Golden Army'.
As part of the deal, Microsoft will run the trailer for the upcoming movie on MSN Video, exclusively in the UK. The trailer launches at 1am on April 4th for 48 hours.
It will also be promoted across the MSN portal via the MSN Homepage, MSN Video, MSN Entertainment, MSN Movies channels and Media Guide.
The Guillermo del Toro-directed film is a sequel to 2004 cult hit 'Hellboy', which won cinemagoers over with a convincing blend of special effects, action, humour and a character driven plot.
The stars of 'Hellboy', Ron Perlman, Selma Blair and John Hurt, will reprise their roles in the forthcoming movie.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)