Onitsuka Tiger introduces trainer vending machine to London
LONDON - Japanese trainer and sports fashion brand Onitsuka Tiger has launched what it claims to be the UK's first trainer vending machine.
The machine, which can vend 24 pairs of trainers in 6 sizes, was launched today in Carnaby Street, London. The brand intends to roll out the concept across the UK.
As part of the launch, Onitsuka Tiger is giving shoppers in the Carnaby Street area the chance to win a free pair of trainers until Wednesday.
According to the company, it took its inspiration from Japanese vending machines, which carry everything from 'eggs to loo rolls'.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...