The World: Shanghai - New BBDO agency targets luxury goods market
BBDO is extending its activities in China with the launch of Proximity Live to capitalise on the country's rapidly expanding luxury goods market.
The new agency will specialise in high-profile events, celebrity management, new-media initiatives and PR for luxury advertisers.
It starts life with a client list that includes Fendi, Moet Hennessey, Montblanc, Mulberry, Diesel and Calvin Klein.
Carol Potter, the BBDO China chief executive, said: "Our experience and success in the luxury brands market clearly identified the need to realign our operations to cater for this highly dynamic sector."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)