The World: Shanghai - New BBDO agency targets luxury goods market
BBDO is extending its activities in China with the launch of Proximity Live to capitalise on the country's rapidly expanding luxury goods market.
The new agency will specialise in high-profile events, celebrity management, new-media initiatives and PR for luxury advertisers.
It starts life with a client list that includes Fendi, Moet Hennessey, Montblanc, Mulberry, Diesel and Calvin Klein.
Carol Potter, the BBDO China chief executive, said: "Our experience and success in the luxury brands market clearly identified the need to realign our operations to cater for this highly dynamic sector."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire