The World: Shanghai - New BBDO agency targets luxury goods market
BBDO is extending its activities in China with the launch of Proximity Live to capitalise on the country's rapidly expanding luxury goods market.
The new agency will specialise in high-profile events, celebrity management, new-media initiatives and PR for luxury advertisers.
It starts life with a client list that includes Fendi, Moet Hennessey, Montblanc, Mulberry, Diesel and Calvin Klein.
Carol Potter, the BBDO China chief executive, said: "Our experience and success in the luxury brands market clearly identified the need to realign our operations to cater for this highly dynamic sector."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)