The World: Shanghai - New BBDO agency targets luxury goods market
BBDO is extending its activities in China with the launch of Proximity Live to capitalise on the country's rapidly expanding luxury goods market.
The new agency will specialise in high-profile events, celebrity management, new-media initiatives and PR for luxury advertisers.
It starts life with a client list that includes Fendi, Moet Hennessey, Montblanc, Mulberry, Diesel and Calvin Klein.
Carol Potter, the BBDO China chief executive, said: "Our experience and success in the luxury brands market clearly identified the need to realign our operations to cater for this highly dynamic sector."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Executive Sky negotiable, Middlesex