The World: Shanghai - New BBDO agency targets luxury goods market
BBDO is extending its activities in China with the launch of Proximity Live to capitalise on the country's rapidly expanding luxury goods market.
The new agency will specialise in high-profile events, celebrity management, new-media initiatives and PR for luxury advertisers.
It starts life with a client list that includes Fendi, Moet Hennessey, Montblanc, Mulberry, Diesel and Calvin Klein.
Carol Potter, the BBDO China chief executive, said: "Our experience and success in the luxury brands market clearly identified the need to realign our operations to cater for this highly dynamic sector."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes