Josh Brolin stars in AMV campaign for Mercedes
LONDON - Josh Brolin, the star of No Country for Old Men and American Gangster, is the first actor to feature in Abbott Mead Vickers debut campaign for Mercedes.
Josh Brolin...star of new AMV campaign for Mercedes
The campaign is AMV for Mercedes first since winning the account from Shop in January.
It aims to change perceptions of the Mercedes-Benz brand by focusing on personality.
The ad features a number of different actors talking about different aspects of personality including presence, attraction and ambition.
The first film, which broke this weekend, features Brolin discussing different theories of presence. The actors speaks against the backdrop of Los Angeles at night.
The first ad was written by Tim Riley and art directed by Paul Brazier. It was directed by Johnny Green through Knucklehead.
The campaign will feature two more spots that are set to break later this year. One will talk about attraction and the final film will discuss ambition.
Each finishes with the endline: "I am Mercedes-Benz'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire