Josh Brolin stars in AMV campaign for Mercedes
LONDON - Josh Brolin, the star of No Country for Old Men and American Gangster, is the first actor to feature in Abbott Mead Vickers debut campaign for Mercedes.
Josh Brolin...star of new AMV campaign for Mercedes
The campaign is AMV for Mercedes first since winning the account from Shop in January.
It aims to change perceptions of the Mercedes-Benz brand by focusing on personality.
The ad features a number of different actors talking about different aspects of personality including presence, attraction and ambition.
The first film, which broke this weekend, features Brolin discussing different theories of presence. The actors speaks against the backdrop of Los Angeles at night.
The first ad was written by Tim Riley and art directed by Paul Brazier. It was directed by Johnny Green through Knucklehead.
The campaign will feature two more spots that are set to break later this year. One will talk about attraction and the final film will discuss ambition.
Each finishes with the endline: "I am Mercedes-Benz'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London