Blender enters Indian music magazine space
NEW DELHI - Bangkok-based publishing group Media Transasia has launched music magazine Blender in India, marking the title’s first venture outside of the US.
The magazine will showcase a combination of popular international and local indigenous music, as well as lifestyle trends. Its launch follows that of fellow US publication Rolling Stone in March, which also covers both global and local musical interests.
Media Transasia’s portfolio of titles in India includes Maxim, Swagat, Discover India, Architecture & Design, Travel & Leisure, Better Homes & Gardens, and Child.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London