Blender enters Indian music magazine space
NEW DELHI - Bangkok-based publishing group Media Transasia has launched music magazine Blender in India, marking the title’s first venture outside of the US.
The magazine will showcase a combination of popular international and local indigenous music, as well as lifestyle trends. Its launch follows that of fellow US publication Rolling Stone in March, which also covers both global and local musical interests.
Media Transasia’s portfolio of titles in India includes Maxim, Swagat, Discover India, Architecture & Design, Travel & Leisure, Better Homes & Gardens, and Child.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)