Blender enters Indian music magazine space
NEW DELHI - Bangkok-based publishing group Media Transasia has launched music magazine Blender in India, marking the title’s first venture outside of the US.
The magazine will showcase a combination of popular international and local indigenous music, as well as lifestyle trends. Its launch follows that of fellow US publication Rolling Stone in March, which also covers both global and local musical interests.
Media Transasia’s portfolio of titles in India includes Maxim, Swagat, Discover India, Architecture & Design, Travel & Leisure, Better Homes & Gardens, and Child.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer - Colchester - up to £22k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Colchester - up to £40k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester