Blender enters Indian music magazine space
NEW DELHI - Bangkok-based publishing group Media Transasia has launched music magazine Blender in India, marking the title’s first venture outside of the US.
The magazine will showcase a combination of popular international and local indigenous music, as well as lifestyle trends. Its launch follows that of fellow US publication Rolling Stone in March, which also covers both global and local musical interests.
Media Transasia’s portfolio of titles in India includes Maxim, Swagat, Discover India, Architecture & Design, Travel & Leisure, Better Homes & Gardens, and Child.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London