Blender enters Indian music magazine space
NEW DELHI - Bangkok-based publishing group Media Transasia has launched music magazine Blender in India, marking the title’s first venture outside of the US.
The magazine will showcase a combination of popular international and local indigenous music, as well as lifestyle trends. Its launch follows that of fellow US publication Rolling Stone in March, which also covers both global and local musical interests.
Media Transasia’s portfolio of titles in India includes Maxim, Swagat, Discover India, Architecture & Design, Travel & Leisure, Better Homes & Gardens, and Child.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)