Dutch Lady promotes health benefits of milk
KUALA LUMPUR - Dutch Lady has launched a campaign to encourage Malaysians to drink more milk.
The new ‘family nutrition’ initiative revolves around the existing ‘spread the goodness of milk’ tagline that launched in mid-April, and includes TV, print, radio, outdoor, events, online and consumer promotions.
Developed by Leo Burnett, a TV spot shows people consuming milk and being energised by the experience. Jan Pieter Tanis, marketing director of Dutch Lady, said the campaign brief was to represent the brand’s character as one with infectious enthusiasm for life. The aim of the campaign is to build brand loyalty for Dutch Lady and increase the consumption of milk.
The insight we got from consumers was: ‘I know that milk is healthy, that is why my family and I drink it occasionally, but I am not sure how much more it can help us if we drink it every day’. The benefit we wanted to drive home was ‘only Dutch Lady, when drunk daily, completes my daily nutrition intake’, Tanis added.
The brand has already conducted an elaborate road show targeted at families at Mid-Valley mall in Kuala Lumpur. The shows have since been rolled out in hypermarkets across the city. The biggest event is scheduled for 1 June when the brand celebrates Dutch Lady Milk Day, held in conjunction with international World Milk Day and Dutch Lady’s 50th brand anniversary
The company will be distributing 50,000 packets of milk across Malaysia.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End