Bebo to create new online drama with Universal Music
LONDON - Social networking website Bebo is teaming up with Universal Music to create a new web drama series based on the music industry.
'The Secret World of Sam King' will tell the story of a Universal employee who leaves to set up her own record label.
It will feature Universal artists such as Razorlight and The Fratellis.
Bebo is reportedly creating the show as part of a broader effort to strengthen its music offering.
Sony Ericsson will sponsor the first few episodes of the new series. As part of the deal, the phone company's products will be integrated into the plot.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London