Atletico International scoops P&G's global Rochas account
LONDON - Procter & Gamble has appointed Barcelona and Berlin-based agency Atletico International to the global ad account for its Rochas fragrance brand.
Rochas is a fashion, beauty and perfume house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who claims to be the first designer of 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets.
The brand, acquired by Procter & Gamble in 2003, is known for its Femme perfume, packaged in pink and black lace.
The Rochas ad account is currently held by Calegari Berville Grey Paris, which was appointed in 2005 and developed campaigns for Eau de Rochas, Desir and Soleil. It will be handed over to Atletico International's Barcelona office officially in July.
Earlier this week, Calegari Berville Grey Paris was given Procter & Gamble's Escada fragrances global business without a pitch; the acount moved out of Wieden & Kennedy.
Atletico won Procter & Gamble's Naomi Campbell fragrance account in 2005. The agency is currently working on its fourth international campaign for the celebrity perfume.
It is also in the process of producing an above-the-line campaign for the Italian fashion and fragrance brand Laura Biagiotti. A new launch is planned for both brands in 2009.
Atletico has 80 employees from 20 different countries and creates campaigns in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese and Italian.
Its main clients are Seat, Allianz, Procter & Gamble, Freenet-Mobilcom, Autobild and Bluespace.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London