Atletico International scoops P&G's global Rochas account
LONDON - Procter & Gamble has appointed Barcelona and Berlin-based agency Atletico International to the global ad account for its Rochas fragrance brand.
Rochas is a fashion, beauty and perfume house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who claims to be the first designer of 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets.
The brand, acquired by Procter & Gamble in 2003, is known for its Femme perfume, packaged in pink and black lace.
The Rochas ad account is currently held by Calegari Berville Grey Paris, which was appointed in 2005 and developed campaigns for Eau de Rochas, Desir and Soleil. It will be handed over to Atletico International's Barcelona office officially in July.
Earlier this week, Calegari Berville Grey Paris was given Procter & Gamble's Escada fragrances global business without a pitch; the acount moved out of Wieden & Kennedy.
Atletico won Procter & Gamble's Naomi Campbell fragrance account in 2005. The agency is currently working on its fourth international campaign for the celebrity perfume.
It is also in the process of producing an above-the-line campaign for the Italian fashion and fragrance brand Laura Biagiotti. A new launch is planned for both brands in 2009.
Atletico has 80 employees from 20 different countries and creates campaigns in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese and Italian.
Its main clients are Seat, Allianz, Procter & Gamble, Freenet-Mobilcom, Autobild and Bluespace.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)