Heart attack ad break watched by more than six million
LONDON - ITV secured 6.5 million viewers and a 27% audience share for its exclusive solus "Watch your own heart attack" ad break for the British Heart Foundation.
The British Heart Foundation created the two-minute film, which aired on ITV1 last night (10 August) at 9.17pm during murder mystery drama Midsomer Murders.
The programme averaged a 6.1 million audience for the two-hour slot, but for the five minutes between 9.15pm and 9.20pm in which the ad ran, audiences rose to 6.5 million.
ITV will make the ad available via the red button in homes with satellite Tvs on ITV's main interactive menu for one week.
The ad was directed by Brett Foraker, the award-winning creative director of Channel 4, and stars actor Steven Berkoff.
The campaign, conceived and created by Grey London, also comprised a call to "Watch Your Own Heart Attack" in, press, washrooms, on billboards and online, running up to last night’s ad break.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London