Natural Confectionery makes UK TV debut through Fallon
LONDON - The Natural Confectionery Company, the Cadbury-owned Australian sweets brand, has launched its first UK campaign through Fallon.
The launch campaign comprises a series of TV spots, which are backed by press ads, outdoor posters and experiential and digital activity.
The commercials show the sweets coming to life and chatting about their naturalness through a slightly wonky lens.
Fallon said the ads build on the brand's 61-year heritage by developing a ‘kidult' tone of voice, which is "at once charming and edgy".
The first film in the campaign, written by Matt Keon and Dirk van Dooren of Fallon, was directed by Tom Kuntz. You can watch the ad here.
Martin Driver, senior brand manager at Cadbury, said: "The advertising has a unique and distinctive look which is great for a new brand. It also clearly explains the proposition in a really engaging way. And it entertains me."
The Natural Confectionery Company was founded in Melbourne, Australia, in 1927 and later acquired by Cadbury Schweppes in 2003. The company's sweets have no artificial flavours or colours in them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London