Natural Confectionery makes UK TV debut through Fallon
LONDON - The Natural Confectionery Company, the Cadbury-owned Australian sweets brand, has launched its first UK campaign through Fallon.
The launch campaign comprises a series of TV spots, which are backed by press ads, outdoor posters and experiential and digital activity.
The commercials show the sweets coming to life and chatting about their naturalness through a slightly wonky lens.
Fallon said the ads build on the brand's 61-year heritage by developing a ‘kidult' tone of voice, which is "at once charming and edgy".
The first film in the campaign, written by Matt Keon and Dirk van Dooren of Fallon, was directed by Tom Kuntz. You can watch the ad here.
Martin Driver, senior brand manager at Cadbury, said: "The advertising has a unique and distinctive look which is great for a new brand. It also clearly explains the proposition in a really engaging way. And it entertains me."
The Natural Confectionery Company was founded in Melbourne, Australia, in 1927 and later acquired by Cadbury Schweppes in 2003. The company's sweets have no artificial flavours or colours in them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)