Natural Confectionery makes UK TV debut through Fallon
LONDON - The Natural Confectionery Company, the Cadbury-owned Australian sweets brand, has launched its first UK campaign through Fallon.
The launch campaign comprises a series of TV spots, which are backed by press ads, outdoor posters and experiential and digital activity.
The commercials show the sweets coming to life and chatting about their naturalness through a slightly wonky lens.
Fallon said the ads build on the brand's 61-year heritage by developing a ‘kidult' tone of voice, which is "at once charming and edgy".
The first film in the campaign, written by Matt Keon and Dirk van Dooren of Fallon, was directed by Tom Kuntz. You can watch the ad here.
Martin Driver, senior brand manager at Cadbury, said: "The advertising has a unique and distinctive look which is great for a new brand. It also clearly explains the proposition in a really engaging way. And it entertains me."
The Natural Confectionery Company was founded in Melbourne, Australia, in 1927 and later acquired by Cadbury Schweppes in 2003. The company's sweets have no artificial flavours or colours in them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London